MP Please, please find a way to let us spawn without armor in multiplayer.

Users who are viewing this thread

One of the greatest things about Warband was its capacity for goofiness in multiplayer. There is almost none of that in Bannerlord, leading to a game that feels a bit like its taking itself too seriously. One of the easiest ways to fix this? Add an option, similar to Warband, to forego armor entirely and spawn in your undies. That doesn't really mesh well with the troop selection format we have going right now, so how could this be done? I think it's essential for devs to take another look at how class selection works, as there's an element of fun that goes along with customizing your specific loadout that is completely missing from the game right now. You really don't get that many options in terms of armor/weaponry in multiplayer. At least let us remove our burdensome garments and let us have fun.

Unfortunately this idea has been suggested at length. Class based MP with perk-based equipment is what we're stuck with and I haven't seen any indication that it will change. But nothing is impossible I guess- just don't get your hopes up.

Back
Top Bottom