Please pay attention!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
  Few things I noticed today that were kind of wrong!
- Servers should have installed the vince Admin Tools mod! It is much easier for admins to tell everyone what to do!
- If any of the players in any teams has admin on the server the match is played on, the specific player WILL NOT join as admin. The bad example is NoScope Gabe from 22nd, who joined as admin, aswell as Baldrider, from 22nd aswell. I am a 22nd member, so they should be ashamed. -.-
- If a captain is speaking to the referee, vice-capatains... don't say anything without persmission. If anything should be said about the current situation, the captains should say it. If the captains are online, tell them what to say. I don't need 5 people talking in the same time.

The Bene vs Swe match was canceled due to a stupid reason. It was as stupid as possible and I do not agree with it, even if I issued the "order" for the match to be replayed. This will be the last match I will be reffing for I notcied that I am not good at this. Willi, captain lust, find another guy that would taker over. But if you really appreciate my experience... I will try to stay. If not... give it to someone else. Anyways... nvm!

20:40:27 - [SERVER]: lezard, and anyone else with admin, please leave and rejoin as normal players

20:41:59 - Lezard_SE has joined the game with ID: XXX
20:42:03 - BaldRider_SE has joined the game with ID: XXXXX
20:47:24 - BeNe_NoscopeGabe has joined the game with ID: XXXXX

We all rejoined before the match started without admin password.
Please do not discredit players in your rage before looking up the facts.

Baldrider... who changed the class balance? check the logs...

Disregarding that, you shouldn't have joined with admin... knewing that this was an official match! So don't tell me that I am wrong! You should have known better. And read this! This was a minor issue that occured during this match. think of the other that came afterwards! -.-

If you think that I am a 22nd and that I will be with youon this one, regarding the admin joining, you're wrong! This is a serious matter and I don't give a **** about the clan when it comes to international games and things regarding the community.

Tell me who modified the class balance when it was requested. It was not me, I know that for sure!

If a server has vince's admin tool installed, there's no real need to force people to enter without admin powers, since almost everything is showed in the logs to everyone. It's impossible for a referee to check if someone is logged as admin or not (only way is trying to kick the whole teams, but it's quite unlikely to happen).

As I said long time ago, admin tool should be enforced on every official server, because without it referee becomes pretty hard.

EDIT: btw what happened?

Since the server had admin tools on, I did see who changed that... it was noscope... so I'm just asking for a proof! Since we have referees... let them do their ****ing job! And their ****ing job is to prevent this! I said once, "all admins leave the server and rejoin as normal players", still, there were people who didn't. What does this prove?
  I was named referee for a reason, but I won't be trampled like this, not even by my own clanmates!

Did he change the class limitation after the match was started? if so I suppose it could be worth the quarter 5-0 lose for noscope's team, as happened to Norway. If he was just messing up the server settings before the start, a warning should have been enough

Astinus said:
Did he change the class limitation after the match was started? if so I suppose it could be worth the quarter 5-0 lose for noscope's team, as happened to Norway. If he was just messing up the server settings before the start, a warning should have been enough

The problem is that he changed those settings after I told him to relog as a normal player. The match didn't started yet, BUT I wasn't going to give them the green lite yet! Yes, it is true that I didnt know how to change them (the settings) but he could have just tell me! :/

MY POINT: If you don't have respect for the referee, then you don't need them. Please respect referees, for they have quite a role in this. If you don't, then there is no point having them. After this match, this is my conclusion, and I will step out of my referee role and leave you to play your games however you like.

Let's note the important point here, us logging in with admin is before the match has even started. When the match started, there was only 1 admin on; Crazy Archer.
Now gather your senses and stop making a fool out of yourself.

BaldRider said:
Let's note the important point here, us logging in with admin is before the match has even started. When the match started, there was only 1 admin on, Crazy Archer.
Now gather your senses and stop making a fool out of yourself.

Why am I making a fool of myself?

YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO JOIN AS ADMIN DURING MATCH. YOU JOINED DURING MATCH, THE MATCH STARTED AT 18:30 GMT. SO, YOU JOINED DURING THE MATCH. CAN I REPEAT THE "DURING MATCH" THINGY?

Nevermind Baldy...  I quit from referee ... I quit from ****ing clan aswell... Grow up.

20:41:59 - Lezard_SE has joined the game with ID: XXX
20:42:03 - BaldRider_SE has joined the game with ID: XXXXX
20:47:24 - BeNe_NoscopeGabe has joined the game with ID: XXXXX

20:48:24 - [SERVER]: LIVE ON RESTART!

Note the times. Match started 20:48
In other words; there was only one admin on during the match.
Please don't accuse me of cheating.

I will explain this now as best as I could, why this happened.

First of all, the players who were logging in as admin shouldn't have, obviously. I've now checked the logs and there were some changes and slay's, so worth, mabe by Gabe. BUT it didn't matter what Gabe chose in the end 'cause Crazy was the person that booted the map and restarted it. So all the stuff he had on HIS admin panel were those that were taken in place when the map was restarted cause he pressed the 'start map' button.

The class limits stayed on because during all this chaos in Crazy's admin panel they were on and perhaps out of unfamiliarity and general chaos provided by some players Crazy didn't see the setting before the match started.

Two key things:
1. Gabe shouldn't have been logged in as admin, only Crazy should have. The continous switching on/off between some settings caused all this chaos.
2. Crazy didn't know what and where to look for the class limit option because of the chaos before the match started. A lot of people were talking on top of each other, stuff that shouldn't happen in an NC match. Only captains are allowed to use global chat.

I'm not part of the referees or anything and I don't know how to solve or make a judgment. Just pointing out stuff after seeing the logs.

Screw that actually, my mistake. I misunderstood the situation. Class limits were off during the whole match, the match was stopped for another reason.

Crazy, just take it easy. I know you mean well, but you're overreacting.

Jeez, all this **** in the BeNe vs Sweden match, for what? 3 points. You know this is supposed to be fun, right? It's a game. (not directed to you Crazy)

Arcas Nebun said:
  Thank you, sadnhappy, for the proof!

Lezard, I know it is just a game, but I have a job to do! If I don't do it right, then what am I doing here?

I was mainly getting at you quitting as a referee, and leaving the clan. :???: No need to.

Lezzard said:
Arcas Nebun said:

Lezard, I know it is just a game, but I have a job to do! If I don't do it right, then what am I doing here?

I was mainly getting at you quitting as a referee, and leaving the clan. :???: No need to. You're good at what you do, you just have to be more strict during the matches. Make the hard choices right off the bat.

thats what I did... I actually kicked a guy from spec cause he was making fun of what i was doing. Seriously, are we playing something serious here or are we just kids that play tic-tac-toe???

Arcas Nebun said:
Lezzard said:
Arcas Nebun said:

I was mainly getting at you quitting as a referee, and leaving the clan. :???: No need to. You're good at what you do, you just have to be more strict during the matches. Make the hard choices right off the bat.

thats what I did... I actually kicked a guy from spec cause he was making fun of what i was doing. Seriously, are we playing something serious here or are we just kids that play tic-tac-toe???

Forget the last two sentences...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom