Please Open All Perm. Bans, We sorry :'(

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Guys and Admins.

We've perm. banned Napoleonic wars. :sad:  WE SORRY , Will not happen again. Can you open ALL Perm. bans please, Sir.

PLEASE OPEN THIS SERVERS. WE SORRY
NW_OFFICIAL_EU 1
33rd Server Siege
NW_OFFICIAL NA 1
FSE OFFICIAL EU

NEW Uptade is came. We want to playing this servers. Please Open ALL BANS :/(

Sosyalist_Baris said:
Hi Guys and Admins.

We've perm. banned Napoleonic wars. :sad:  WE SORRY , Will not happen again. Can you open ALL Perm. bans please, Sir.

NW_OFFICIAL_EU 1
33rd Server Siege
NW_OFFICIAL NA 1
FSE OFFICIAL EU

I additionally hope your pc catches fire.

Crayon said:
Sosyalist_Baris said:
Hi Guys and Admins.

NW_OFFICIAL_EU 1
33rd Server Siege
NW_OFFICIAL NA 1
FSE OFFICIAL EU

I additionally hope your pc catches fire.
Yeah, quite a shame. The community of NW in game is....horrible.
Racism, sexism, and homophobia is everywhere pretty much except the EU servers (Except Pirate_Battle) but those have somewhat rampant TKing.

Sosyalist_Baris said:
Hi Guys and Admins.

NW_OFFICIAL_EU 1
33rd Server Siege
NW_OFFICIAL NA 1
FSE OFFICIAL EU

I really, really hope that you stay banned from these servers. All bloody teamkills and other pitiful actions make me sick and game ain't anymore enjoyable 'cos people like you...

Even if you did want an unban isn't the correct way to post unban requests for each specific server and in their format? Well at least it always has been...

I was banned for a reason i dont even recall about a year ago.... I dont know what they need to unban me nor do i care. As far as im concerned any server that wants to perma ban players FOREVER should rightfully stay half populated.... I'm sure there are thousands on the banlist that could actually be filling those empty spots with a lesson learned.

To be honest, I really do hope you stay banned. You have been banned from so many servers and you can't even write up a normal request on those server's forums. You instead take to complaining to people who even if they wanted to help couldn't. Please, learn to understand that if your perma banned it's for a reason and learn from those mistakes instead of doing them on yet another server. You haven't even told us what you did.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom