SP - General Please make the Character Progression faster or more rewarding

Users who are viewing this thread

Sheroxin

Recruit
Character progression (the accumulation of points in the different skills, like smithing, trading, One Handed, Bows, etc.) feels so slow and passive, make it faster. ESPECIALLY FOR COMPANIONS

Another great thing would be weapons and armor that have really really awesome stats but in exchange require you to have a really high skill for example 200 in Two-Handed allows you to use a legendary mallet. Or armor that you can only find if you're known for beeing special in a specific trait.

Can't agree enough with this! I like the new skill trees that have been implemented, but they really need to be balanced! That said, keep up the good work TaleWorlds!

The calculation for skill growth rate appears to be broken (see thread)

We should be seeing a way higher growth rate for skills with invested focus points and supporting attribute points.

Yes but also the enemies stronger. If your character is progressing faster you also need encounters on the same passe.

And better itemization on tiers and with prices that reflect the performance of the weapons.

+1
getting a skill up to level 100 is very hard even with 5 focus points. With the amount of skils to level up its tought to do it.

I was just thinking of making a thread for this.

Leveling up needs to be massively sped up, 2x or 3x. With patches coming out, I need to do new playthroughs to get the benefit. My main character now is from a patch before they made a small fix for the buggy behavior where a faction dominates the map and all the lords defect to them. So the Khuzaits owns 3/5th or the map and my Vandia bois hold 1/5, with the Aserai bunkering up in the south like it is a zombie apocalypse. With the fix, I'm now severely punished for taking back lands by losing lord relations with lords I'm supposed to turn over to my side one day. It kinda sucks because I have to start a new character to get out of this monotonous war and I just made it to 130 in blacksmithing and clan level 5. It all gets a bit grindy.

Please speed up the gains of experience and even renown. It would make this Early Access gameplay experience a lot smoother.

Back
Top Bottom