In Progress Please Make Korean Fonts are work

Users who are viewing this thread

Hello!
I am korean user who playing Bannerlord.
Include me and many other korean users are trying to translate the Bannerlord but we met the problem about fonts.
We checked Language.xml and etc. for research how it works.
We already made the Korean Fonts for Navtive but we found Bannerlord using other system. like "FONT_NAME.fnt" and "FONT_NAME.png"
It means we can't re-use Native Korean Fonts for Bannerlord so we have to make the Fonts for Bannerlord.
We already made sample fonts and "KOREAN_FONTS.png" does not work. but "KOREAN_FONT.fnt" is working.
So please just make Korean Fonts work.
If you make us to use fonts then we will make Korean Fonts and Translate the subs

Hello!
I have asked this issue to our UI team.
We have some localization works that are on their way regarding Chinese languages and they said after those changes you will be able to see Korean fonts without any problems. Unfortunately, we can't provide any ETA on when this change will be added to the game.
Thanks for understanding and have fun playing!

Hello!
I have asked this issue to our UI team.
We have some localization works that are on their way regarding Chinese languages and they said after those changes you will be able to see Korean fonts without any problems. Unfortunately, we can't provide any ETA on when this change will be added to the game.
Thanks for understanding and have fun playing!
Thank you for your answer. Korean users are working hard for translate :smile: and we made korean fonts ourselves but It's unstable... btw :smile:

KakaoTalk_20200402_130751650.png

Back
Top Bottom