Please improve immersion, stop avoiding this issue, we really want it

Users who are viewing this thread

SteveLig

Banned
I have read numerous threads regarding immersion in this forum, in Reddit and the Steam forums they have asked the same things, even youtube comments talk about this issue in your own videos and you still havent made a single improvement regarding this issue. I cant find the quote right now, but in one of the interviews Mexxico recognized that the players really wanted more dialogs and conversations and that you guys had overlooked this issue...
Then why aren't you taking care of it? If we just wanted this issue so much, if SO many people thinks the game is empty, and bland, and lacking then at this point its crystal clear what the problem is, you're not putting the resources you should into it. I know, I'm not a game developer, you're still working on performance, there are "more important things to do", "It's not a priority", but how do you asks us, players, to pay for a game and test it for you while its unenjoyable for a big portion of your players, hell are you even planning on adding any of what we're asking at all? Can you please just give us an answer saying, "no, we dont care about dialog, the game is good as it is" so I can stop waiting forever and discussing it in other places waiting for it to improve? I ask this question as a person who loved your previous games and I was expecting way, way more for a sequel, based on how much mods had improved previously on your games (something you shamefully avoided, since none of the progress some modders had made was taken into account). I think that if you have a minimum respect for your players, consumers, whatever you want to call us, you will just tell us the truth about what you want this game to be.

At this point I'm begging you to communicate for us, how is that even possible

I have read numerous threads regarding immersion in this forum, in Reddit and the Steam forums they have asked the same things, even youtube comments talk about this issue in your own videos and you still havent made a single improvement regarding this issue. I cant find the quote right now, but in one of the interviews Mexxico recognized that the players really wanted more dialogs and conversations and that you guys had overlooked this issue...
Then why aren't you taking care of it? If we just wanted this issue so much, if SO many people thinks the game is empty, and bland, and lacking then at this point its crystal clear what the problem is, you're not putting the resources you should into it. I know, I'm not a game developer, you're still working on performance, there are "more important things to do", "It's not a priority", but how do you asks us, players, to pay for a game and test it for you while its unenjoyable for a big portion of your players, hell are you even planning on adding any of what we're asking at all? Can you please just give us an answer saying, "no, we dont care about dialog, the game is good as it is" so I can stop waiting forever and discussing it in other places waiting for it to improve? I ask this question as a person who loved your previous games and I was expecting way, way more for a sequel, based on how much mods had improved previously on your games (something you shamefully avoided, since none of the progress some modders had made was taken into account). I think that if you have a minimum respect for your players, consumers, whatever you want to call us, you will just tell us the truth about what you want this game to be.

At this point I'm begging you to communicate for us, how is that even possible
They just added a bunch of new scenes

They just added a bunch of new scenes
Scenes are a vital issue for immersion, the problem is, that they dont contain no substantial mechanics to actually make you feel like this is part of a place and a culture, other than from a visual stand point, this just makes them virtual tours that end up adding nothing. So even if the game is 100% full of beautfiul scenes (which they usually are) it ends up being uninmportant shamefully.

let me gess, people using mods to enjoy this game and when the patch comes mods don't work anymore, they need TW to add these things to base game. Me too, i agree with your point, it will be great if they let us know what they are doing
My problem is with leveling up medicine skill, have to knock my troop by using blunt arrows and now they fix the xp from friendly fire, instead of fixing the skill they make it now harder to increase the skill. Instead of focusing into important feature they are now adding settlement scenes. I know they are making this game better but i think they are not listening, many posts have no answer and fogotten

let me gess, people using mods to enjoy this game and when the patch comes mods don't work anymore, they need TW to add these things to base game. Me too, i agree with your point, it will be great if they let us know what they are doing
My problem is with leveling up medicine skill, have to knock my troop by using blunt arrows and now they fix the xp from friendly fire, instead of fixing the skill they make it now harder to increase the skill. Instead of focusing into important feature they are now adding settlement scenes. I know they are making this game better but i think they are not listening, many posts have no answer and fogotten
That's why I'm still in 1.5.8. The content of the mods surpasses any improvement introduced by TW in the upcoming versions.

Scenes are a vital issue for immersion, the problem is, that they dont contain no substantial mechanics to actually make you feel like this is part of a place and a culture, other than from a visual stand point, this just makes them virtual tours that end up adding nothing. So even if the game is 100% full of beautfiul scenes (which they usually are) it ends up being uninmportant shamefully.
I meant.

Oh, and they added scenes for immersion!!

i meant to be sarcastic :fruity: (although scenes 'are' good, i think its not important for the game experience in any form right now)

That's why I'm still in 1.5.8. The content of the mods surpasses any improvement introduced by TW in the upcoming versions.
they want us to use the newest version to find out bug and give them suggestion. But lots of people like u and me ( i don't intend to blame u) playing this game and bond to our camp, we think we are playing "finished bannerlord". I was too, enjoyed my camp before they change the mameluke armor, mameluke is my favorite troop and they are really badass in my eye. Never get bond to the game at this stage, and if they release the broken bannerlord, i would say never buy TW game again.
I love this game and hope TW will make it better as time pass, please don't release game that make us regret
Good luck and health TW

Back
Top Bottom