Please implement....

Users who are viewing this thread

Ncallstar08

Recruit
The ability to click on parties in our kingdom and have them defend/attack a certain city/ castle.

Also the ability to give our companions food for their parties would be great!

Having the lowest tier soldiers push the ram would also be a plus.

Finally, for now, where are the damn charm focused companions? :smile:

I would like to have the ability to tell my companion to take his party and wait for me in a specified town or castle. I would also like to be able to inspect his gear and his prisoners.

I would like to have the ability to tell my companion to take his party and wait for me in a specified town or castle. I would also like to be able to inspect his gear and his prisoners.
You can give him gear via inventory and click arrows over to your companion.

You can give him gear via inventory and click arrows over to your companion.
I think they mean when the companion is leading a separate party. I don't recall if there was a way to do this without dissolving their party but if there was it was too much bull**** for me. And if you can give them gear from the normal menu when they're not physically there..... that's weird...... I don't think you can but stranger things have happened .

My biggest concern right now is the morale in companions party going down to 0. I notice they are waiting in towns of mine that have no food for whatever reason. (Yea castle is maxed with irrigation)

aesthetic is cool for the armor but I don’t think armor has to do with them losing a battle or getting captured

What about an option to take full control of his parties when you want ? (Or why not, every parties of your kingdom).

There you can create the armies you want, move them where you want, manage your parties and your vassals... Of course it should be an option, AI should still do his stuff most of the time but you COULD take control when you want...

What I imagine is 3 levels at the same time :
- AI works the same as now
- but you can give orders to focus AI
- and you can fully control parties to do specific things

Just a thing I was thinking of for this game to become a real strategy game.

Last edited:
The Party AI Overhaul and Commands mod may be what you're looking for. You can't send your parties to towns as far as I know but you can command them to follow you, chase enemy parties at will (give them all your cavalry so they can catch fast parties.), manage their inventories and set parametres for recruitment, raiding, fleeing, garrison donation and such by talking to them.

The Improved Garrison mod also lets you make additional parties out of your garrison who can either follow you or patrol your fiefs, ideally defending them and mopping up bandits

I hope features like these get made standard since parties right now are like releasing animals into the wild and hoping they don't get eaten by a passing Khuzait horde.

Back
Top Bottom