PLEASE HELP!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

desert1

Recruit
OK, Ive downloaded the game and when i run the installer it all works fine but when it asks for a key it asks for the warband key, so i put that in but when i load up Napoleonic wars the top 2 options are layered on something so are completely illegible. Then when i click the second one it sends me to multiplayer but the torso of my character is missing and when i say join a game  nothing appears!! Please help!!!!!

there is a load of bugs flying around mate. i cant even get into an mp match i just get "unable to join server" expect a patch or something in the next few days and all this stuff will be ironed out (hopefully)

desert1 said:
OK, Ive downloaded the game and when i run the installer it all works fine but when it asks for a key it asks for the warband key, so i put that in but when i load up Napoleonic wars the top 2 options are layered on something so are completely illegible. Then when i click the second one it sends me to multiplayer but the torso of my character is missing and when i say join a game  nothing appears!! Please help!!!!!

I have EXACTLY the same problem. Have installed the first(1002) patch, no effect

I now think this issue is due to incompatability with display codex's such as vlc etc. Just a guess anyway, try uninstalling your codex's and let us know if it helps

swadian lord dan said:
there is a load of bugs flying around mate. i cant even get into an mp match i just get "unable to join server" expect a patch or something in the next few days and all this stuff will be ironed out (hopefully)

I have the same thing just says unable to join server on every game and its the excact same on warband itself its ****ing gay.

desert1 said:
Are you by any chance using the gamersgate version?
There should be a few patches for that version. I believe they are under the " extra" tab on the website.

Good luck!

hhorde said:
swadian lord dan said:

I have the same thing just says unable to join server on every game and its the excact same on warband itself its ******** gay.

i just fixed it myself with a bit of help from someone else here's what you have to do

you need to do a search for this file on your computer  rgl.config.txt  open it and press ctrl f then type Use_secure_connection. if it says = 1 then change it to a zero. If you've already tried this try it again it eventually worked for me.

and to everyone whos still having problems i just got off the mp and its well worth it

Flashsweat said:
I now think this issue is due to incompatability with display codex's such as vlc etc. Just a guess anyway, try uninstalling your codex's and let us know if it helps
How do  you do that :/

Vincenzo said:
I have the Gamersgate version and it does not work at all, everything is white,  or I spawn naked!
Install this:
http://download.taleworlds.com/mb_warband_setup_1153.exe

Then this:
http://download.taleworlds.com/mb_warband_napoleonic_wars_setup_1006.exe

OK guys I've finally got the game working but whenever I try to join a online game it says something about the wrong activation key so how do i re-enter my activation key?

Click Start > Run
    Enter regedit
    A new window will open, browse to HKEY_CURRENT_USER > Software > MountAndBladeWarbandKeys
    Search the entry, serial_key_nw, make sure that the value is the same as your CD key. Also make sure that the key is separated correctly. Double click the entry and modify it until it is correct. Watch out for invisible spaces in the CD key.
    If you are done with that, close the Registry Window and start the game, connect to the server and have fun playing!

Thanks to Vincenzo and all the other help I've been receiving I have the game working. And i can safely say it was well worth the wait! Thanks everyone!

Back
Top Bottom