Please Help Unban from 15th BOTS

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

hannibal07

Recruit
I was banned from 15th humans vs bots.  My name is Hannibal_Will_Conquer.  I'm not sure why I was banned.  Please help me!  THX

I just got banned a bit ago because I decided to join the BOT team, which might I say already had NINE people on it so I thought why the hell not, they'll move me if they don't like it, but instead of moving me they simply banned me.

That was my favourite server and I'd like to be unbanned but I guess if they don't care, well whatever. Promptly banning someone before they have the chance to comply is simply a douche move.

It's not even possible to register on their site (bot question asks how many letters there are in a word, of which is never correct) let alone complain, which they specifically say on their page that "UNBANS WILL NOT BE GRANTED UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES".  :evil: If this is to be so, then don't expect me to forget it...

It effectively seems 15th Bot servers are quite harsh on punishments, they're in their own right as it's their server server though.
However, if you are displeased with a server, you can always switch to one offering the same advantages.
You might want to have a look to this one.

I was banned about 15 minutes by harvain for doing nothing.We were playing a seemingly boring map (no offense) and so I was being a piper and the for no reason harvain bans me and I would like to be unbanned please my name is HarveyGarvey

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom