Please help... Scripts PW 4.5 Character does not exit spectrum mode

Users who are viewing this thread

Yusulki

Recruit
NEW PROBLEM,
New problem, the previous one was resolved

Good evening.
The scripts I installed seem to work correctly, I on the server it already registers my character in the database.

So, it has a big problem, as soon as I enter the server, even if I click on JOIN GAME, it stays in spectrum mode ...

Another thing when accessing the pwnameserver, it asks for the server name and password, even having put in the warband_server it says it is wrong, did something wrong?

Can someone help me ?

This sounds like you're using a recent version of PHP, I'd guess you're on version 7.0.
You can test it by doing php -v in CLI (Linux) or by using phpinfo() function.

In PHP, mysql_* functions are considered deprecated and were removed in its newest version.
There are two ways to fix it:

[list type=decimal]
[*]You downgrade your PHP version (unrecommended)
[*]You change the database engine to mysqli_* or PDO (or whatever you like) which presents far less security issues than the previous way
[/list]

Ra'Jiska said:
This sounds like you're using a recent version of PHP, I'd guess you're on version 7.0.
You can test it by doing php -v in CLI (Linux) or by using phpinfo() function.

In PHP, mysql_* functions are considered deprecated and were removed in its newest version.
There are two ways to fix it:

[list type=decimal]
[*]You downgrade your PHP version (unrecommended)
[*]You change the database engine to mysqli_* or PDO (or whatever you like) which presents far less security issues than the previous version
[/list]

Now no error occurs. Thank you !!!

How do I create a password for pwnameserver?

Would not it be in Warband_servers in the database?
I tried to create more invalid.

The database is working.
But there is a problem, the character is not born, stays forever in the "Spectate"

I already tried to use the WSE, but it is not born.

Can you help me ?

Back
Top Bottom