PLEASE HELP! MY GAME KEEPS CRASHING

Users who are viewing this thread

Dreyfz44

Recruit
Hey guys so I just got back to bannerlord after a year and decided to finally check the game again to see whats improved. I've been playing for several hours now (with cheats = 1, and using Alt + ~ to use cheats in campaign) and I got to a save point where when I start any battle it just crashes and gives me this message (I cant post pics yet so I'll just type it):
Application crashed because of a fatal error occurred while reading a file
Common cause of this is a corrupted game file
Re-validating game files may solve this issue
File :../../Modules/Native/Assetpackages/core_game.tpac
-error : Decompression failure
So I installed a bunch of mods from nexus a year ago when the game came out. I not using them in game and I don't think I deleted them in files nor can I find them in files. I really hope someone can help me. I've been waiting a year for this and its just frustrating to not be able to play a game you were so excited for.

Hey guys so I just got back to bannerlord after a year and decided to finally check the game again to see whats improved. I've been playing for several hours now (with cheats = 1, and using Alt + ~ to use cheats in campaign) and I got to a save point where when I start any battle it just crashes and gives me this message (I cant post pics yet so I'll just type it):
Application crashed because of a fatal error occurred while reading a file
Common cause of this is a corrupted game file
Re-validating game files may solve this issue
File :../../Modules/Native/Assetpackages/core_game.tpac
-error : Decompression failure
So I installed a bunch of mods from nexus a year ago when the game came out. I not using them in game and I don't think I deleted them in files nor can I find them in files. I really hope someone can help me. I've been waiting a year for this and its just frustrating to not be able to play a game you were so excited for.
It's better to made a fresh installation, you may used a mod that changed the game files,most of new ones are separate folders but as u said u use them a year ago and I'm sure u don't remember what u have done , the steam check should solve it, but it's a possibility.

Back
Top Bottom