please help mne, SERIES?!

Users who are viewing this thread

razac

Recruit
i am thinking about buying this game and i have check their homepage/youtube/wikipedia/google, AND NOWHERE DO IT SAYS what game is released the latest, it is diffrent everywhere! driving me crazy how hard it should be to find out what game is the newest one!, GEEZES!

i dont want to buy an outdated game i want the newest one there ppl still play on multiplayer, so that is my question, what game of this is the newest one? so i can enjoy multiplayer mode

mhmm so what is this north and south? and fire and sword is the latest then? or is it this mount and blade 2? where i read somewhere else wont be released. its diffrent everywhere dude. but then i guess it this warband that is the latest

North&South is a mod for Mount&Blade Warband.

With Fire & Sword is a DLC.

Mount&Blade 2 is in production.

With Fire & Sword is not a DLC for Warband, but a stand-alone game.

A DLC for Warband are Napoleonic Wars and Viking Conquest since you need to have Warband to play them.

It is old but people still play it. Maybe ~200 or so on native/mod servers, and ~100 on Napoleonic Wars DLC servers. The numbers are skewed depending on the time of day and the region you are in.

Mount & Blade is the original game and is single-player only. Don't buy this unless you want to play a specific mod on it, a newer version has been released already.

Mount & Blade: Warband is the sequal to Mount & Blade. It's a stand-alone expansion to it with multiplayer added upon other features. This is all you need tbh. you NEED to buy this if you want to get into the game.

Mount & Blade: With Fire and Sword is a spin-off game set in Europe around 16th-17th century. It's a nice game and it's stand-alone, but the multiplayer community is quite a bit smaller and the gameplay is really different.

Mount & Blade: Napoleonic Wars is a DLC for Mount & Blade Warband. It's also a spin-off game with its own multiplayer community and stuff.

TL;DR Get Mount&Blade Warband for sure and get With Fire and Sword and Napoleonic Wars as well if they interest you.

And yes, the multiplayer community in Mount&Blade Warband is doing great with about 30-40 teams each able to field ~8 people and there is always a public server with enough people in a gamemode that you should enjoy (except for 4am your time, but you should seriously be sleeping at that time :grin:.)

DrTaco said:
It is old but people still play it. Maybe ~200 or so on native/mod servers, and ~100 on Napoleonic Wars DLC servers. The numbers are skewed depending on the time of day and the region you are in.

Few hours back there were 5500 players on Warband's servers.

Back
Top Bottom