Please help me save Swadia

Users who are viewing this thread

Cheatmasdose

Recruit
I've been playing for 10 hours now and vaegirs have taken over all of the Nords lands and the Rhodoks are emassing an army to deal the killing blow to Swadia down to their last two cities Suno and Uxkhal. the Rhodoks declare war and take Suno by force Suno falls due to King Harlaus deciding to seige Praven instead of defence???

I need your help fellow butterlords I don't know how to save them and they need help I can only get 87 men I can probably take Suno back as a mercinary but I am afraid. afraid of the Vaegir horde and the Rhodok forces pls help

P.S if there is anyway to make a lord a party member be it mod or ingame please tell me Count Delinard is my best friend :;;;;;(

I am afraid many empires and kingdoms have fallen throughout History, so this is what may happen to Kingdom of Swadia as well :sad:
You may have noticed that lords leave their faction and join another if they are too dissatisfied with their liege and hold no fief. Count Delinard is therefore likely to join another faction in the coming months, but he won't disappear. Just hope he won't join an enemy faction of yours, otherwise he will have to fight you until your liege makes peace with them, or until you leave your current faction. If Kingdom of Swadia was to disappear entirely, only King Harlaus would go into exile outside of Calradia for he is the ruler of that faction

I am afraid many empires and kingdoms have fallen throughout History, so this is what may happen to Kingdom of Swadia as well :sad:
You may have noticed that lords leave their faction and join another if they are too dissatisfied with their liege and hold no fief. Count Delinard is therefore likely to join another faction in the coming months, but he won't disappear. Just hope he won't join an enemy faction of yours, otherwise he will have to fight you until your liege makes peace with them, or until you leave your current faction. If Kingdom of Swadia was to disappear entirely, only King Harlaus would go into exile outside of Calradia for he is the ruler of that faction
well its good that he wont disappear I actually haven't joined a faction I was planning on overthrowing the swadians and putting the Lady Isolla the rightful ruler on the throne but I cant do that if swadia doesnt exist so thats why I was getting close to delinard currently our relationship is 87 so....... Idk what to do next in my plan can you restore swadia

You should try to take at least one fief from Swadia to keep the faction alive and ruled by Lady Isolla, whether it's a town or a castle. Then you will have to declare war on other factions if you want to claim the rest of their former territory.
Without using cheats there won't be any easy way to restore their kingdom by yourself as you will have to fight stronger factions for each town/castle you want back, and AI probably won't be able to do it themselves. But that's an aspect of the game you can discover :smile:

You really want to save Swadia? OK, here's what you do:

Increase your renown. Win battles, win tournaments, complete quests. Become famous.
Increase your wealth. Acquire denars through any means necessary. Amass enough money to open up workshops in every city -preferably weaveries and dyeworks, tanneries, or ironworks.
Once you have enough renown and denars, muster a massive army of top-tier units.

Then, create your own kingdom and name it the Kingdom of Swadia. Thus, the glory of Swadia lives on! -And best of all, it's no longer led by that buffoon King Harlaus, but rather by you -Swadia's greatest hero.

Swadia Forever

Back
Top Bottom