Please give us back the ability to start companion parties while not having them in the party.

Users who are viewing this thread

Whenever our companions parties lose, we will have to spend time finding them, adding them to the party just to ship them off again. This is time I for one would much appreciate on doing something else, because it gets repetetive and boring. I think it would be much better to be able to ship them off externally, like sending a messenger from the party for example. When you have 2-3 parties out at all times, and they keep losing, it's just annoying to go around and fetch them all before you ship them off again in the hunt for renown and influence. Please take this into consideration!

How's that supposed to work without them having troops? I could see a "Call Companions" clan action you can use from a Tavern or Keep, though.

While we're at it, can I give my companions money directly, instead of them pinching 500 at a time? 500 for a party of 200+ is like 4 hours of food.

How's that supposed to work without them having troops? I could see a "Call Companions" clan action you can use from a Tavern or Keep, though.
It would work the same way it did before. They become a party all by themselves where they currently are and begin recruiting troops. This isn't some new function being requested, it is one we had before.

My caravan companions return to my city when escaping from captivity.
I usually do a lot of merc before I create my own kingdom or join one, and all the companions scatter around so you have to run around and fetch them, just to add them to your party and ship them out again. In that kind of playstyle, it actually is an annoyance.

+1, I would also like an option to gather them up in a Tavern or City Scene (to add utility to the Scenes) so I can modify their troops, as my companion parties end up picking up a ton of **** troops despite having infinite budget.

I don't get why they don't just make their way back to you after a few days. The whole idea of companions fleeing to a random tavern after a defeat comes from Warband where it kind of made sense as a penalty for losing a battle, forcing you to track them down all over Calradia before you could get back to what you were doing.

It doesn't make sense anymore in Bannerlord because companions are supposed to be capable of leading their own armies, running caravans and doing quests all on their own. So why can't they find their way back to the main party? Its not the player's fault they lost their battle, so why is the player penalized by having to go collect them?

Whenever our companions parties lose, we will have to spend time finding them, adding them to the party just to ship them off again. This is time I for one would much appreciate on doing something else, because it gets repetetive and boring. I think it would be much better to be able to ship them off externally, like sending a messenger from the party for example. When you have 2-3 parties out at all times, and they keep losing, it's just annoying to go around and fetch them all before you ship them off again in the hunt for renown and influence. Please take this into consideration!

I reported this bug some days ago and it is fixed in 1.6.2. You should be able now to create clan parties from distance through the clan tab.

I have also created a suggestion thread for making the same with caravans, and it looks like it could be added in the future: https://forums.taleworlds.com/index...e-caravans-from-clan-tab.445784/#post-9737486

Back
Top Bottom