YUPMCBdm.jpg
QtXQCcUa.jpg
K5CjwMZ8.jpg
LbisatEW.jpg

wFfdhSFu.jpg

Why do some helmets now look like artifacts that have just been unearthed
Is it because of the texture bug?

Last edited:
Anyone know why the 2016-2018 helmets aren't in the game? (As far as I've seen)
They look a lot better than the stuff we do have
I feel they are still in the file, but they are not used.
I also think that the old helmet is better, maybe we have a different aesthetic from TW.

Last edited:
I would love to see both of them.

I'm kind of weird, but the darker helmets helmets do keep everything from being shiny at all times. At the same time however, I think more is better, and we could use with more shinies.

Seems to me they look like good new vs rusty/cracked helmets.

Now imagine that... equipment looking old when it is old.

I would love to see both of them.

I'm kind of weird, but the darker helmets helmets do keep everything from being shiny at all times. At the same time however, I think more is better, and we could use with more shinies.
Do you think TW will add them back to the game?
I have to admit that the old helmet looks so much better than the new one.

It's just that the shading changed, not necessarily the helmets (although I do see helmets we should get). You can achieve something like this with a reshade. Unless "bright helmet" is your way of referencing the helmets themselves, then forget the earlier suggestion obviously.

It's just that the shading changed, not necessarily the helmets (although I do see helmets we should get). You can achieve something like this with a reshade. Unless "bright helmet" is your way of referencing the helmets themselves, then forget the earlier suggestion obviously.
It’s indeed the helmet itself. I think it’s the helmet’s texture that has a bug and it hasn’t been fixed until now.
The helmet now looks like it's been burned by fire
The helmets of the characters in the game interface are the same as in 2018. There is no change, and they are still shiny

Last edited:
It’s indeed the helmet itself. I think it’s the helmet’s texture that has a bug and it hasn’t been fixed until now.
The helmet now looks like it's been burned by fire
The helmets of the characters in the game interface are the same as in 2018. There is no change, and they are still shiny

Ah, I see. I wasn't sure if he just meant the shining effect or the helmets, or even both.

Back
Top Bottom