Please give direct control over attack direction and type

Users who are viewing this thread

More often than not in melee, my character will waste his attack turn by using terrible attack animations. For example, if I have a bunch of allies on my right, he will try to execute a slash from his right resulting in his allies blocking it.

This issue was an annoyance in Warband but has never gotten so bad that one could waste multiple strikes in a fight over bad animations. I also want to make clear that this is a very unique problem with Mount & Blade games in general.

Simple fix: Allow player to keybind every attack animation.

More often than not in melee, my character will waste his attack turn by using terrible attack animations. For example, if I have a bunch of allies on my right, he will try to execute a slash from his right resulting in his allies blocking it.

This issue was an annoyance in Warband but has never gotten so bad that one could waste multiple strikes in a fight over bad animations. I also want to make clear that this is a very unique problem with Mount & Blade games in general.

Simple fix: Allow player to keybind every attack animation.
Hey bud, while I understand your concern, i want to save you some heat from some of the guys on here. Go to options and change "attack direction" to movement keys. That's as close as your gonna get. IMO you might wanna close this to further comments lol

Hey bud, while I understand your concern, i want to save you some heat from some of the guys on here. Go to options and change "attack direction" to movement keys. That's as close as your gonna get. IMO you might wanna close this to further comments lol
Actually that does fix things a bit. Let me try to see if it works the same as Warband. I wasn't aware the default is set to mouse.

you seem to have missed the tutorial . in which it teaches you that YOU control the attack with your mouse

I'm very confused, all you have to do is point your mouse up to do an overhead attack, you have full control over where your character attacks from. How is this an issue?

would be nice to have key binding for ever attack. i mean all 4 directions. then you can bind them to a mouse button. mordhau allows you to do this

Back
Top Bottom