Please, for the love of god, send out some more keys

Users who are viewing this thread

JenrasGomes

Recruit
Let me be clear, I'm already participating in the beta (and am REALLY enjoying it), but the wait time to get into a game is pretty bad. It's really difficult to get into a game during the week days, and even during the weekends, you have to wait for at least 20 minutes to get into something, but even then, you'll probably get thrown into a game mode you didn't queue up for. It feels wrong that there are so many people that really want to play the game but don't have a key, while there's a (seemingly) a lot of people who have keys, but either don't use them, or just played a match or two and never returned.

Captain Obvious said:
There are thousands of people who have the beta, giving out more keys is not the solution.

How about giving it to those of us fans of Warband's multiplayer who've literally had no chance to even try it and give proper feedback?

Instead it's given out to random people who, like my friend, have neither touched nor enjoyed Warband and who will never play for more than thirty minutes before judging the game and deciding it is not for them, despite being in beta - Let alone leaving some feedback - Picked solely by sheer luck and beefy hardware.

Z0mbiN3 said:
Captain Obvious said:
There are thousands of people who have the beta, giving out more keys is not the solution.

How about giving it to those of us fans of Warband's multiplayer who've literally had no chance to even try it and give proper feedback?

Instead it's given out to random people who, like my friend, have neither touched nor enjoyed Warband and who will never play for more than thirty minutes before judging the game and deciding it is not for them, despite being in beta - Let alone leaving some feedback - Picked solely by sheer luck and beefy hardware.

Its pretty easy to lie on the beta site and pretend you have 5000 hours. TW has other priorities rather then checking if someone actually played warband a lot.

Behold!
vsG1d.png

Yes the amount of keys doesnt matter, it's who sticks around. But there are at least a few each wave which do stick around  :grin: They should use better criteria for selecting participants to get a better chance of picking people who stay.

vicwiz007 said:
Behold!
vsG1d.png

Yes the amount of keys doesnt matter, it's who sticks around. But there are at least a few each wave which do stick around  :grin: They should use better criteria for selecting participants to get a better chance of picking people who stay.
Off topic
Discord getting blind theme

Back
Top Bottom