SP - General PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF CHRIST MAKE IT EASIER TO LOCATE LORDS

Users who are viewing this thread

It's such a pain in the balls trying to find a specific lord, you check the last known location, which is usually half way across the map, you go there, and now he's on the other side of the world, and it's just this endless frustrating game of cat and mouse and I'm tired of it. I thought about it for a few minutes and I think the best way to fix this is to add a system that let's you call for a meeting with the lord at one of their fiefs, you'd send a messenger, either a hired one or one of your companions, and you'd meet up with them at the most optimal location. I don't know how well that'll work, but something needs to be done as I've been trying to find the faction leaders so I can ask one of them to hire me as a sell-sword but I CAN NEVER FIND THEM. Just a few minutes ago, before writing this, Derthert was at a village not too far from where I was, I go there, and now he's half way to the other side of the game map, it's unbelievable, please do something about this. Bannerlords map is just too big to not have a more intuitive tracking system than what's already there.

Back
Top Bottom