Please fix save/load system!

Users who are viewing this thread

I think dev already know about this, cuz already there is a mod tried fixing it.(This mod doesn't works now.)

It still doesn't fixed. Still every time I load the game, many detail informations are gone include my trade history. It is one of most serious problem when you play game as a merchant. You can't earn any experience even you sell your goods crazily high price!

Of course, trade is meaningless in this version cuz some crafted weapon is extremely expensive, so you can earn huge a mount of money with it. But me and many other players still want to play this game as a merchant.

So please fix this.

And expensive high tier weapon and armor just ruining great economic system of the game. Even soldiers I employed wear 'a castle'. I know, I know. Taleworld doesn't want to player getting heavy armor and good weapons early. They think it make game too easy. But in "Realistic" config still combat is not easy. Players who want to play combat easy in early stage of game will choose "Easy" config at first. So actually, armor and weapon price can't affect to game's difficulty. And as I said, some crafted weapon is extremely expensive. You can easily get millions denar with it.

So... expensive armor and weapon is just ruining economy of this game.

Please fix this, too.

Its not a problem with the game, its a problem with mods.

You knew this could happen when using mods, and most even specifically state that it can happen.

Then why do you need a save game fixer for people that use mods that edit LogEntry classes ?

Cuz in vanila, my trade history is gone every time I load. Try it. Buy some goods at lower price and save the game, and load the save file and sell those goods higher price. You can't get any experience on your trade skill. I think desert horse is good for this test.

It is not just me. Many other player experienced same problem.

Last edited:
Cuz in vanila, my trade history is gone every time I load. Try it. Buy some goods at lower price and save the game, and load the save file and sell those goods higher price. You can't get any experience on your trade skill. I think desert horse is good for this test.

It is not just me. Many other player experienced same problem.
Yeah i know, thats why i always sell my stuff before loading

Back
Top Bottom