MP Please fix item pickup priorities

Users who are viewing this thread

This may seem small but is super annoying.
When i go to pick up an item and i have a quiver in my inventory to include javelin quivers, it won't pick up the item nor automatically drop the empty utterly useless quiver.

The only easy way to get rid of the quiver is to drop all my items then shuffle around picking the ones i want back up trying not to re-pickup the same stupid quiver.

Please make it so quivers automatically drop first when you want to pick something up. Really, empty quivers should just disappear automatically or at least when they would be dropped.

Next annoying one is shield priorities. There may be special keys that fix this one but being that i do my item switching with my mouse wheel it is annoying.

By default forward mouse wheel changes my item to the next one. If equipped with a shield going backwards on the mouse wheel puts my shield away or maybe it switches shields if you have more than one, i forget. Anyways, since you start with a trash shield as a 2-hander, i will on occasion try to pick up a better shield. When i do i will oft try to drop my trash shield by mouse wheeling back to the trash shield to drop it only for the shield i just picked up to be dropped on the ground. Pls fix.

Hold G, after a small delay a little radial menu pops up, you can use this to select what you wish to drop instead of dropping everything. It doesn't diminish your suggestion but it will help you until they come back and visit this. Drop your trash shield first before picking up a good one as well.

Of course trying to do this in the heat of a fight is horrible but I cant really think of any way it can be done faster.

Back
Top Bottom