Please enable Battle Mode for MP

Users who are viewing this thread

Would it be possible to be in the Battle Mode like from the old Mount and blade? Where everyone gets one life per round. I find it much more rewarding when you know every kill and death counts. Some of my fondest memories have been on battle servers where you the last of a group of few trying to clutch a win for the team. I know we kind have small 6 v 6 but I would like a full 60 v 60 or ideally 100 vs 100 like in the others games.

"I made 3 maps for the mode for now, it wont use skirmish maps I guess. The bigger ones were used (in an early unfished state) for the big Battlelike TDM events a while back.
So 2 Big maps (100+) and one smaller one (~20 players) to start with." - NIN3

"I made 3 maps for the mode for now, it wont use skirmish maps I guess. The bigger ones were used (in an early unfished state) for the big Battlelike TDM events a while back.
So 2 Big maps (100+) and one smaller one (~20 players) to start with." - NIN3
Also flags will be involved, maybe like skirmish I believe?

Would it be possible to be in the Battle Mode like from the old Mount and blade? Where everyone gets one life per round. I find it much more rewarding when you know every kill and death counts. Some of my fondest memories have been on battle servers where you the last of a group of few trying to clutch a win for the team. I know we kind have small 6 v 6 but I would like a full 60 v 60 or ideally 100 vs 100 like in the others games.
Would be absolutely great, but MP doesn't have enough players at the moment. I'm not sure it ever will.

:dead:
devs are making mistakes that other games have already made.
every single decision, I have experienced something similar before.
I know 6v6 wouldn't work because there was a dead 4-direction game have tried 5v5; 8v8; one-life; multiple lives in their beta...(Iron Knight)
Battle mode anyone can freely join? tried in M&&B1.
Battle mode with queue? tried in Iron Knight
Captain? Tigher knight
there is even more. Inf only -- Of Kings And Men has tried
super OP Throwing spears -- CRPG early version has tried (then "fixed")

I just watching all failures repeating.

Then we will find CRPG is the final solution...
you need a certain amount of players from a limited player base (no queue battle mode)
you need to have some statistics to split players into 2 sides (gain exp and gold, calculate player's abilities by level)
you need clear phases of a battle (one life)
you want all 3 main classes to have their jobs to do (nerf shields, nerf arrow damage, nerf cav turning speed)

So the problem will become: custom server pls.

Back
Top Bottom