- Best answers
reza said:i really like it.
Thx for the apreciation. Most of the musics that I put in the mod are from an old tape recorded by my dad that is now 82, when he was around my age and it was recorded on a radio program that was about western musics. That is why the quality is not as good and is the reason why I do not know the exact titles. Anyway u can find the titles of the main movies that inspired my mod in the specific topic that I made.Schwarzer Reiter said:It seems to be composed of several different songs. I'd like to know them as well.
The one starting around 3:30 is called "Ox Driving Song".
Please do not open a Whole topic for a simple question like that, though. I m trying to keep things ordered and "in sight", and I "cleaned up" a lot of crap and old stuff.
So now pls, to all my Supporters: try to help me keeping the EXISTING TOPICS UPDATED.
No more NEW Topics, if there is an existing one already!
I think 99% of the subjects have already their own Topic.
Pls use it.
-Scenes & Battlefields http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,189728.0.html
-Helping Gabrilduro ... http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,193969.0.html
In case U DON T know where to post a comment/question, please post it HERE
Here is a great list of SUGGESTIONS for ppl visiting a Thread/Forum, made by Grand Master LUMOS (hats down, Folks!! )
- Firstly, grammar and attitude. Remember these two words, for they are very important. Write properly, be polite to others, and your chances of getting help will increase exponentially. Put spaces after punctuation marks, remember that "u" and "y" and other crap are not words but letters, and no "halp plox". Treat others as your equals, in the way that you want to be treated.
Members with experience (that even spare time to answer your questions) should be treated with all the respect you (should) treat your mentors with.
-Don't be afraid to ask your questions and to use the word "please".
- Stickied topics are your friend. Stickied topics are threads on the forum which always stay on the top, and do that because they are important. Reading them is always a good idea.
- Read the forum rules. They aren't a lot, and are put quite shortly and understandably. Also remember to read the box that appears when you make a new topic. Read it at least once, it won't hurt you.
- If you have a small question, do not make a topic about it. Post your question in the stickied Q&A thread instead.
- Use the forum search and/or Google search on the forum to find things you need.
You should ask your question here:
...and write your problems here: