(Please Contribute!) What kind of Mods do you want to see?

Users who are viewing this thread

Prophesy of Pendor and Sword of Damocles was good. I most want to see Native mods that will properly fix and complete the game. An rpg mod, completed interiors for every building. There was a Custom Settlements mod for Warband. I'd like to see that in Bannerlord. I'd also like 50-60 unique scenes that can discovered while scouting. Woodland hermit huts, caves, ruins, roadside taverns. I want a mod that makes unique battle scenes for every grid on the map so that where you are when you fight is represented in scene. Diplomacy mod is an obvious must. Proper story and characters.. Worthwhile exploration in scenes - dungeons, ruins.. come-on.

Multiplayer:
1. Kingdoms - 2 castles. Each on opposite sides of a massive map. Farms forest rivers and huts between. Capturing and holding control points gives player and team denars to spend on recruitment and equipment at respawn. 5 players per team, 100 recruit cap per side.
2. Siege captain - captain mode and siege combined.
3. Commander - select and battle whole army. command them all 1v1 or with up to 2 captains (players) per side. Issue commands to troops and captains as in SP.

Single-player:
In short, my #1 hope is to see large collaborative projects flesh out Native Bannerlord. Minor additions and tweaks can be cute / useful, but it takes years of dedicated collaborative effort to make something with superb quality that is massive and game changing.

Last edited:
i want to see freelancer, ability to marry notables to keep with merchant or peasant or soldier role plays, and the promised but not added feature of NPC marriage because NPC's cant marry they cant have kids meaning that the dynasties system is completely flawed and you cant play the game as your grand kids because by the time you die and become your kids you are in fertile thus ending the game.

This game wont be „finished” even in one year, thats why we still need to count on modders and their work. Actually i use 38 mods in my playthrough and can”t imagine this great but buggy game without them.

I guess it has been said before, but I'm really curious about that Kingdoms of Arda LotR mod.
It definitely looks promising if the team can pull that off!

Hi,
I want mod like crusader kings 3.
(1) Upgrading castles, like improvements within castles.
(2) Order blacksmith for custom Armour, weapons etc.
(3) Carrying money from village to castle or castle to castle or castle to town or from any point to capital.
(4) Storing treasury/money in castle or village other than virtual money with master of coin, so that it allows the lord who is capturing castle to acquire wealth.
(5) Tax to be automatically stored in castle, Player/lord need to move to castle to collect tax.
(6) Looting likewise in Crusader kings 3, and carrying loot, money which appears while army is moving.
(7) Making NPC as Master of coin & Master of laws & Master of whispers.
(:cool: Making NPC as Army General of the Player's own Army, rather player himself leading troops. This function is other than Marshall- some lord will be Marshall.
Wooden wall around villages.
(9) Siege around whole castle like in Total War games.
(10) Declaring heir for the throne, succession laws.
(11) Could see children with wife in the capital, appointing new staff for post like priest, tax collector, chancellor, Hand of the King, King's Guard/Queen's Guard, Spy Master.
(12) NPC as guards/incharge of castle rather than independent lord, appointing NPC within capital castle like gold Smith or black Smith or Mayor or Village Head, so that they won't leave player for having dislike with other NPC.
(13) Having bastard child.
(14) Keeping disturbing NPC's in Capital for long time, so that they won't disturb player continuously.
(15) Station Army near capital of lords of different clans to collect tributes or to keep demand.
(16) Clan with small army or less power to easily accept demand of strong clan with huge army, rather than declaring War, War must not be only option.

Last edited:
A Mod where you start as a Barbarian would be nice.

Faction effects:
- Can only plunder Towns/Villages /maybe destroy also
-Can´t create a kingdom
- Can´t be spotted by Villages/Towns but instead by Armies/Warparties

Other Things of the Barbarian Tribe:
-Can occupy Hideouts to settle there(with Hideout upgrades)
- -80 relation to every other faction lord/ cant get better than 0 with them
- Better Relation to Bandits/ Maybe Trade
- Their own Troop tree of course ( right out of the bandits)
- Their own Armour
- Special Quest of infiltrating / starting rebellions

and so on.

If someone wants to make something practical. A mod where gold is an actual item you store in inventory and has weight.If we had that then someone could actually make a mod where you have to store gold and transfer it to different towns for them to use. You'd be able to rob enemy loot trains. It would be something I would incorporate into my supply lines mod. If someone knows how to add items into the game they should do it or tell me how.

Back
Top Bottom