Please change the shouting UI to something like Mordhau

Users who are viewing this thread

moof

Regular
f2a7f959dcb0444d34e1a8cbd8e1ec5d.png

Let me press O followed by a number key to select the specific shout that I want. It is such a hassle having to hold O, then carefully aim at the specific shout that I want. In Mordhau it is very smooth, takes a millisecond to press one key followed by another.

Also this is less important since we can rebind to whatever we want, but the O key is kinda far from the movement keys. I rebinded shouting to C and it's much smoother.

@NIN3

absolutely, the O is extremely inconvenient and is actually hard to do while in an engagement. Mordhau was the perfect way to do it since it was ez and u can taunt while blocking.

f2a7f959dcb0444d34e1a8cbd8e1ec5d.png

Let me press O followed by a number key to select the specific shout that I want. It is such a hassle having to hold O, then carefully aim at the specific shout that I want. In Mordhau it is very smooth, takes a millisecond to press one key followed by another.

Also this is less important since we can rebind to whatever we want, but the O key is kinda far from the movement keys. I rebinded shouting to C and it's much smoother.

@NIN3

I switched it from O to Q.

Also why can't we move while shouting, it defeats the purpose of running at soemone screaming you bastard if you stop halfway
Adding to that, it seems that some of the shouts/emotes take around 5-10 seconds to complete, making you extremely vulnerable and I don't think they can be cancelled.

- We should be able to move while shouting
- We should be able to cancel the emote (and the voice should continue nonetheless even if we cancel the posture)

Back
Top Bottom