MP Please change the second NA/EU TDM server to rotate through Siege gamemode instead of TDM

Users who are viewing this thread

Hate to bring this up again, since it has been brought up so many times since the EA drop.

Currently there are two 100 player TDM servers under the "Custom Games" tab. Usually healthy amount of players on one, while the second one is always completely empty.

Please change the second server to cycle siege Game-mode instead of TDM.

Agreed. I have started just turning everything on in matchmaking and letting fate decide what I play. Seems to be the only way to get a game these days :razz:
Well TW is sacrificing the playerbase for the sake of the matchmaking right now. They know if they put it on the custom server list it will be constantly active and played as opposed if the gamemode is queue only.

Well TW is sacrificing the playerbase for the sake of the matchmaking right now. They know if they put it on the custom server list it will be constantly active and played as opposed if the gamemode is queue only.
Well to be fair I don't mind the matchmaking; I think it's a nice way to join certain games. Like I don't feel captains or skirmish would work for custom servers without having a set group ready to join beforehand.

Just yeah; we need movement on the game, more modes, customer servers, more maps, mod tools, fixes, once we get all this **** I am optimistic it will all pick up/

Well to be fair I don't mind the matchmaking; I think it's a nice way to join certain games. Like I don't feel captains or skirmish would work for custom servers without having a set group ready to join beforehand.

Just yeah; we need movement on the game, more modes, customer servers, more maps, mod tools, fixes, once we get all this **** I am optimistic it will all pick up/
The matchmaking is making people not want to queue up for siege. Once custom servers are out, don't be surprised when siege dies in the queue because being able to go to the next map without the server ending, having a ton of community maps and being able to join whenever you want is definitely going to kill off the queue for siege.

Back
Top Bottom