Users who are viewing this thread

You know as good as I do, that this will never work with random Bannerlord players. And benefit in which way? The only use from it, that I can see, is in clan matches to discuss tactics. But Bannerlord mp matches are really short and fast paced. Its simply annoying to pause a 10min game (for how long?) just to wait for someone else. I want to play, thats why I start a game! You normally discuss the tactics before the game starts and if anything happens, which you did not discuss prior, you need to improvise quickliy. Its part of the difficulty and part of the fun. And I allmost never dissconnect from the game (if so, usually its the whole server goes down anyways).
Sure it will, if people cant be trusted with some sense of fair play, the community is already screwed and theres no point in even playing. The OP already had a good situation, if your phone rings and you need to take it. If someone knocks on your door, or for some reason you have to go afk for abit. I dont disconnect often either, and generally dont get that interrupted when I play, but some do. If it doesnt happen often then there shouldnt be much reason not to have it. The games can be short, but some arnt, and even so, the quality of the matches are more important than the time.
If its used to troll then you're expecting alot of people to conspire with them to make that happen. Say 4 people have to accept the poll and the game is paused for like, 2 minutes for no reason. The troll is wasting the time of their teammates aswell, who can just end the pause themselves and the problem is solved.

Sure it will, if people cant be trusted with some sense of fair play, the community is already screwed and theres no point in even playing. The OP already had a good situation, if your phone rings and you need to take it. If someone knocks on your door, or for some reason you have to go afk for abit. I dont disconnect often either, and generally dont get that interrupted when I play, but some do. If it doesnt happen often then there shouldnt be much reason not to have it. The games can be short, but some arnt, and even so, the quality of the matches are more important than the time.
If its used to troll then you're expecting alot of people to conspire with them to make that happen. Say 4 people have to accept the poll and the game is paused for like, 2 minutes for no reason. The troll is wasting the time of their teammates aswell, who can just end the pause themselves and the problem is solved.

Who the hell can't even play a 10-20 min game without making a pause? Someone calling you or knocking on your door and you beeing unable to answer is just a risk you take when playing multiplayer games! Clan matches usually don't take place at times when people are calling or knocking on your door. In the case of regular games, 30 seconds answering the phone and saying call back later or going to your door, letting people come in or recieving your package should really be no problem and is definitely no reason to interrupt "my" game for 2min.

Who the hell can't even play a 10-20 min game without making a pause? Someone calling you or knocking on your door and you beeing unable to answer is just a risk you take when playing multiplayer games! Clan matches usually don't take place at times when people are calling or knocking on your door. In the case of regular games, 30 seconds answering the phone and saying call back later or going to your door, letting people come in or recieving your package should really be no problem and is definitely no reason to interrupt "my" game for 2min.
I dont time my phone calls, if someone calls me about something I'll pick up the phone as a priority. Its a risk yes but its a risk that can be avoided by a pause option.
Also again, fire alarm example.We all had to alt tab out of game, mute him and go back in, without a pause. We lost obviously

People have reallifes that may not be scheduled. In-****ing-credible. Who would EVER assume such a wild thing?

I dont time my phone calls, if someone calls me about something I'll pick up the phone as a priority. Its a risk yes but its a risk that can be avoided by a pause option.
Also again, fire alarm example.We all had to alt tab out of game, mute him and go back in, without a pause. We lost obviously

Such interruptions really happen rarely (for me at least). Do you get called every 10 mins? I don't think it would be worth, implementing such a feature for such rare occasions.

People have reallifes that may not be scheduled. In-****ing-credible. Who would EVER assume such a wild thing?

I didn't doubt that with a single word. You just want to write something rude.

it is not always as simple as that. In my opinion if my dad comes into the room and has a question then I will respectfully answer him and using that pause thing would be great because I usually just try to pretend im not afk but im really not looking at the screen while talking to him (I could but I choose not to). I mean, there are hundreds of examples why someone could want a timeout for reasons we dont know.

-doorbell,
-call
-fly on screen
-people entering your room
- fire breaking out in the house (nah, jk) you'd have to leave the game anyways haha

Back
Top Bottom