Please an account system needed!

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

pjm2493

Knight at Arms
I am tyred, I can't play without saving the money and things that I earn, if needed make HARDER to make money.

If you must go, and want to play later, or the game crash, or lost internet... you must start again? wtf?... I think is basic to save all things that you earn, include the FACTION.

All factions must be closed except citizens or serf... and must post on the forum to enter to a faction, the leader, must accept or not a member and there will be a Faction List.

The Roleplay SA:MP community, one of the best, do this and the Roleplay experience is fantastic. Everybody respect rules, post on the forum is AWESOME. We need a good roleplay in m&b too, we can do it.

Thanks for read this.  :smile:

I agree that it would be a great addition. However, I can also imagine it being a bit heavy on the server.

[Note: Sarcasm and exaggeration abound. Please do not take offense, but extract the core of my statement.]

Reason: Think about it. You guys are playing an indie-game. You are supposed to be the smart people here. SA:MP is bloody GTA. Grand. Theft. Auto. You know, the game only kiddies play? Right.

Now, when I enter a MnB:razz:W server, it is sometimes worse than Counterstrike. I would never have imagined (actually, I would have, that is why I always voted against MnB MP) such a high degree of immaturity in the MnB MP community. Of course, not everyone is immature, but those that are, are in a very loud and annoying way.

On SA:MP's RP servers, on the other hand.. Well, I have had some good experiences with those. Why doesn't that work on MnB:razz:W?

monsterfurby said:
I agree that it would be a great addition. However, I can also imagine it being a bit heavy on the server.

[Note: Sarcasm and exaggeration abound. Please do not take offense, but extract the core of my statement.]

Reason: Think about it. You guys are playing an indie-game. You are supposed to be the smart people here. SA:MP is bloody GTA. Grand. Theft. Auto. You know, the game only kiddies play? Right.

Now, when I enter a MnB:razz:W server, it is sometimes worse than Counterstrike. I would never have imagined (actually, I would have, that is why I always voted against MnB MP) such a high degree of immaturity in the MnB MP community. Of course, not everyone is immature, but those that are, are in a very loud and annoying way.

On SA:MP's RP servers, on the other hand.. Well, I have had some good experiences with those. Why doesn't that work on MnB:razz:W?

That's why we need to reserve the factions to only post on the forum, leader select them,etc... If ALL people ( all noobs, innmarute people ) can have access to ALL factions easily, it's a ****, because they can have weapons and convert the server to a DM...

In SA:MP RP you must know roleplay to be something in the server, there are a lot of tutorials to how to do a good roleplay, everybody that want really to RP can be in the faction that he want, it's only a simple anti-noob people. WE CAN do it on M&B, but NEED the help of the MOD developer to do the things that we need and the colaboration of the Servers.

And , another thing, we need CHATS fixed, something to do /me ( simule actions ) and finally, the account system. It's basic for a good RP.

Thanks.

i like this idea alot.
name, money and item saving would be amazing! :razz:

hell if you make it work on the server ill probaly donate to the server :grin:
as it combines my fav 2 mods, the item and progression of crpg and the Roleplaying and freedom of PW :smile:

Phoenix234 said:
i like this idea alot.
name, money and item saving would be amazing! :razz:

hell if you make it work on the server ill probaly donate to the server :grin:
as it combines my fav 2 mods, the item and progression of crpg and the Roleplaying and freedom of PW :smile:
Is necessary , somebody call the mod developer for read this lol.

my programming is terrible or id try and help :razz:
i imagine the most basic way todo it would be to have a database with the username password and amount of cash the player has
and then have it when you leave the game the items you have get sold for how much you got them for, so the mod doesnt need to have item saving :razz:

also the dont lose items when you die thing would be nice too xD

Phoenix234 said:
my programming is terrible or id try and help :razz:
i imagine the most basic way todo it would be to have a database with the username password and amount of cash the player has
and then have it when you leave the game the items you have get sold for how much you got them for, so the mod doesnt need to have item saving :razz:

also the dont lose items when you die thing would be nice too xD
I think is possible to do a file with the username and the amount of money in there, it's the same at least. But mysql is better. I hope laszlo do it .

Your system is good :grin:

needs to be done.
its boring to be spending 15mins of time to collect enough for one suit of armour, then get killed by a army of bandits in each castle or a group randoming killing around the map.

either make it so the items i buy save and dont go when i die, or the cash when i relog and die compensate for how much i had before :/

it kinda ruins the role play experience, as everyone who doesnt want to roleplay chooses bandit and raids the people getting iron etc

Yes, it would be easy to do, but I doubt very much it's going to happen. This is not a traditional mmo; allowing people to keep money if they crash would just mean that grinders would quit the game as soon as it looked like they were going to die, and then rejoin, to keep all their "awesome top level gear".

Vornne said:
Yes, it would be easy to do, but I doubt very much it's going to happen. This is not a traditional mmo; allowing people to keep money if they crash would just mean that grinders would quit the game as soon as it looked like they were going to die, and then rejoin, to keep all their "awesome top level gear".

Armor not need be saved, only the money that you have AT THE BANK and items having AT A BANK FOR ITEMS too.

You know what i say? All things you have "in your hands", include money,  will be lost when die / disconnect. I don't know yet why nobody wants to do something like this...

i lack the programming knowledge? :razz: thats the reason haha
asmuch as this idea would be a awesome add on it needs alot of planning and coding to make worth it

you can hit max money in 10mins of playing why you need to save it ???

and do you ever stop going on about in game saving

i created one thread about it.
and responded to this one.

i felt we were making progress till that arguement between havoc and another caused it to be locked.

you cant hit max money in 10minutes... what are you smoking

Phoenix234 said:
i created one thread about it.
and responded to this one.

i felt we were making progress till that arguement between havoc and another caused it to be locked.

you cant hit max money in 10minutes... what are you smoking

mine iron (4 bars) go to blue castle, sell em 40k for 4 bars, ride back get 4 new bars and do the same thing 3 times and ur maxed

on this mod, money making is the easiest thing ever, 120k in 5-10 minutes easy

if it was harder to make money on this server they could maybe have money saving, but that doesn't make it fun does it???

e.g

a player join in the game and pick the best armor, gets the best weapon, then what????? he runs around and kills everyone (means less popular server)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom