Should they add 1.5.10 as a option to play as in steam

• Yes

Votes: 7 58.3%
  • No

Votes: 5 41.7%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Hello All

Its great to see 1.6 patch being released after a long period of time however I'm shocked to see that the option to play with 1.5.10 has been removed entirely as I'm sure a lot of us have started a game using the beta patch due to the amount of time between patch's,

It is a great shame to see all those hours and saves just thrown away all I ask is if the devs see would please consider adding the existing 1.5.10 build back to steam as an option it was to allow people to carry on there saves.

Realistic Battle Mod is a must must must mod for me. If my memory does not fail me, I was able to play 1.5.10 with 1.5.9 version of RBM so I downloaded 1.6.0 and hoped that this time also it would work with 1.5.10 version of RBM but it does not. I want to return 1.5.10, TW.

Due to outstanding issues with e1.5.10, we have decided to not move it to the live branch just yet. However, we wanted to go ahead and share the new content in e1.6.0 with you all and collect your feedback nevertheless. The live branch will be updated as soon as the issues with e1.5.10 have been resolved. Thank you for your understanding!

Thank you for the reply MArdA I understand it not going to the live branch however I do not see the harm of having the existing prior 1.5.10 build in the steam branch as another beta as you have done with all prior versions of this game.

Personally I have been using that build a lot with no issues for quite a while now. At any rate it is what it is I just wish people had the option.

Last edited:
Thank you for the reply MArdA I understand it not going to the live branch however I do not see the harm of having the existing prior 1.5.10 build in the steam branch as another beta as you have done with all prior versions of this game.

Personally I have been using that build a lot with no issues for quite a while now. At any rate it is what it is I just wish people had the option.
I have a feeling its about steam being ****e and legacy again and TW doesn't want to toy around with it.

That explains why it's not the main branch yet but doesn't explain why it was removed. Please explain why it was removed entirely, if you could.

Back
Top Bottom