SP - World Map Please add some minimal control interface over clan parties

Users who are viewing this thread

So the player can have up to three clan parties lead by companions. They can almost triple player's troop count and so are very useful. But for now the only way to keep these parties and companions alive is to keep them in a permanent clan army costing zero influence.
I would like to give them more freedom, at least when they need fresh recruits but when not in my army they go try to pillage enemy villages and die or join suicide AI armies. (I am glad that they now can join other armies but they are locked the moment the AI army is created. Player should call them back before they reach this army.)
For most actions when clan parties are free, the player can check where they are and what they are doing but it requires too much clicks and screens and can change at any minute without any notification to player on main campaign map. Monitoring them is very annoying.

What i would like is some optional and small interface showing permanently on campaign map where they are and what they are doing. It could simply be their faces on the top right of the screen with small text below. Since version 1.5 the player can pin an icon for them but it still don't tell what action they are doing.

Moreover, the best would be an interface where player can define what actions are allowed or not for them when they are free (like recruit, pillage, protect fief, join army, trade) or give specific order (like patrol around x village or defend y castle).

+1 the lack of this is super annoying.

All I want is the ability to give them some directions / objectives.

E.g. attack x, defend x, hunt bandits round x, pillage x, recruit for garrison at x

Back
Top Bottom