Please Add More Diverse Hairstyles, Hair Designs, and Beards Options to choose from

Users who are viewing this thread

Aomine

Recruit
Currently, there are not enough hair and beard options to choose from, also the hair options available are not very diverse and detailed. I was expecting some new hairstyles to come with an update by have not seen any. not sure what you guys have in store for the future but I thought I should mention it. the game could really use many different hairstyles as it makes the experience more diverse, enjoyable, and fun.

The Game Needs More Hairstyle Options, Short, Medium, and long hairstyles and designs.

Some Suggestions include:

Long Wavy hairstyles
Fade Haircut
Textured Long Wavy Hair (Reaching almost the elbow)
Crew Cut
Bro Flow
Buzz Cut
Cool Hair Designs
long curly hair (Like Jason Momoa)
Messy Fringe
Comb Over Haircut
Straight Thick Hair
Military High and Tight
Ivy League Haircut
Slicked Back Hair
Undercut
Faux Hawk
Half-Up Half-Down Bun
Braids and dreadlocks hairstyles (more/ different versions)
Man Bun and many more.

Currently, there are not enough hair and beard options to choose from, also the hair options available are not very diverse and detailed. I was expecting some new hairstyles to come with an update by have not seen any. not sure what you guys have in store for the future but I thought I should mention it. the game could really use many different hairstyles as it makes the experience more diverse, enjoyable, and fun.

The Game Needs More Hairstyle Options, Short, Medium, and long hairstyles and designs.

Some Suggestions include:

Long Wavy hairstyles
Fade Haircut
Textured Long Wavy Hair (Reaching almost the elbow)
Crew Cut
Bro Flow
Buzz Cut
Cool Hair Designs
long curly hair (Like Jason Momoa)
Messy Fringe
Comb Over Haircut
Straight Thick Hair
Military High and Tight
Ivy League Haircut
Slicked Back Hair
Undercut
Faux Hawk
Half-Up Half-Down Bun
Braids and dreadlocks hairstyles (more/ different versions)
Man Bun and many more.
I'm not opposed to more haircut options if TW's artists have time spare. But were you just grabbing these off a "summer haircuts of 2022" list? Half of them are probably not even physically possible for a medieval barber to accomplish. Eg: fade.
"Cool hair designs" isn't... Even a hairstyle?

I'm not opposed to more haircut options if TW's artists have time spare
They totally have time to spare. What else are they doing with their time? Handcrafting more unique village scenes that nobody will ever look at? Designing more pommels? They need to put their efforts into where it really counts: Fashion

We need lots and lots more hairstyles, war paints,skins and voices. Its so disappointing that they only managed to add 3 new hairstyles to the original paltry collection since EA started.

Sadly, this seems to be an area where modders can't help us. There are currently only 2 hair mods on the nexus right now. One is a replacer and the other one is hair that you wear like a helmet, because apparently its really hard for modders to add new items to the character creator. The devs ought to look at that too and make it easier to add new stuff.

Last edited:
They totally have time to spare. What else are they doing with their time? Handcrafting more unique village scenes that nobody will ever look at? They need to put their efforts into where it really counts: Fashion

We need lots and lots more hairstyles, war paints,skins and voices. Its so disappointing that they only managed to add 3 new hairstyles to the original paltry collection since EA started.

Sadly, this seems to be an area where modders can't help us. There are currently only 2 hair mods on the nexus right now. One is a replacer and the other one is hair that you wear like a helmet, because apparently its really hard for modders to add new items to the character creator. The devs ought to look at that too and make it easier to add new stuff.

Hey, I actually really like the village scenes, and one of my campaigns is a kind of peasant savior who does mostly village related stuff and frequently attacks lords to defend villages against their raids so I see a lot of them lol. Sturgian villages at night in the snow are particularly neat to fight in.

I'm still all for more hairstyles but some aspects of the game are playstyle dependent.

Agreed.

But I'd like to see more skin textures. They are what really defines characters. The fact that we only have 5 is why everyone looks like inbred cousins.

Speaking of which... when did all the moustaches all become goatees?

BRSyHhO.png

iExVJXS.png

Last edited:
Voices would be good. could we get one for each faction. listed as a vlandian voice for instance. Plus make the voice for factions distinct you can hear a vlandian french like voice the Battanians should like yorkshire (british) . But the others all sound a like and i don't what to label it as but its in English to me so it sound like a backstreet 1800's Londoner you know are they going to sweep my chimney or rob me type of voice (oi guvna). This what what they sound like to me.

Voices would be good. could we get one for each faction. listed as a vlandian voice for instance. Plus make the voice for factions distinct you can hear a vlandian french like voice the Battanians should like yorkshire (british) . But the others all sound a like and i don't what to label it as but its in English to me so it sound like a backstreet 1800's Londoner you know are they going to sweep my chimney or rob me type of voice (oi guvna). This what what they sound like to me.
What is this nonsense, the Battanians should be Scottish, or Irish or Welsh.

But yeah, some more hair would be good. Hell, in the vein of Battania, I wonder why there is a lack of woad body paints.

What is this nonsense, the Battanians should be Scottish, or Irish or Welsh.

But yeah, some more hair would be good. Hell, in the vein of Battania, I wonder why there is a lack of woad body paints.
Sorry I failed to put my point across. I just mean distinct sounding voices. tried to add a bit of humour in but failed. I just think the Valandia and Battania have the most distinct sounding voices the others sound the same to me. Which ever regions the factions are based on i would like them to sound something like that accent.

Pleeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaassseee add more hair into this game. I need more hair options for my bb in game.

They totally have time to spare. What else are they doing with their time? Handcrafting more unique village scenes that nobody will ever look at? Designing more pommels? They need to put their efforts into where it really counts: Fashion

I actually wanted to appreciate the village, town and tavern scenes more since I never went into them unless required before, so right now I'm playing a challenge run where one of the rules is I always have to go into the village/town/tavern if I want to do something.
I've concluded they're beautiful, but the NPCs feel hollow due to lack of routine perhaps? And walk/run speed is wayyyy too slow while you're still trying to level athletics ;_; the scenes by the water they're made are truly, truly gorgeous. I feel like lack of interaction with more objects also makes it feel hollow, compared to say, ES Skyrim.
Also quick side note, I'd prefer if the screen faded to black before going to a loading screen in these situations. It'd make the transition less jarring

I feel like lack of interaction with more objects also makes it feel hollow, compared to say, ES Skyrim.

Been invested in Skyrim VR the past year and its always exciting to find a new village or really any man made spot (refuse to use any fast travel). Besides the actual routines and characters -theres risk/reward present just about everywhere you go. I mean they only have a few versions of the same taverns in Skyrim yet I still find it somewhat thrilling as to who I might run into or if some fight might break out or overhear something interesting. Leaving a tavern one really dark night these freaky cultists approached me outside when i thought i was safe they just up and ambushed me -in real time- none of that -"Youve walked into an Ambush." non-event/event from this series. Although even that would be an improvement.

Back
Top Bottom