SP - UI Please add an option to create caravans from clan Tab.

Users who are viewing this thread

Dabos37

Sergeant Knight at Arms
Hi, would be possible to allow the player to create new caravans from the Clan/Parties tab? I am currently playing a merchant play through with 8 caravans, and every time one of my caravans gets destroyed, I have to move to the town where my companion is to create the caravan again. Would be nice if we could create caravans from Clan/Parties tab directly, in the same way that it is possible for regular parties. Thanks!

@MRay @Duh_TaleWorlds

Yeah, trading can be a mess, the ability to send a companion could be another option.

For caravans, you need to select a town then create a caravan in that town. So you'll be able to create a caravan in a town you're so far away from. I'll bring it up internally for discussion.

It would be less of a problem if the companion, after release/escape, would seek the main character and require after new tasks. Would also benefit other aspects besides trading.

For caravans, you need to select a town then create a caravan in that town. So you'll be able to create a caravan in a town you're so far away from. I'll bring it up internally for discussion.
And what about just creating a new caravan from distance, and the companion automatically creates the caravan in the same town where is is currently waiting?

If there is also the possibility for remotely selecting a town and a companion, it would be even better, but maybe it is easier to just allow the companion to create the caravan in the same town where he/she is already waiting.

Since some patches ago, it is not a problem if we create multiple caravans in the same town, so it is not a problem if I cannot select the town from distance (another option could be to force the companions to automatically go to the initial town after being defeated, so we could create the caravan again in the same initial town from distance, without having to add extra UI work).

Thanks!!

Yes, +1000 here. We can manage our Workshops and change their production or sell them from very far away - why not Caravans?

I suppose the UI may be a little clunky as you need to choose a Companion, then a City, then if it's a "reinforced" Caravan (50) or not (30).

Back
Top Bottom