PLEASE ADD A VOTEKICK

Currently Viewing (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Best answers
Please add a a votekick system. It will solve 90% of problems with toxic TKing or map glitch abusing players.
I think at this point I speak for at least 90% of the community with this. I personally hit my breaking point today when all 3 of the games I tried to play had a TKer in it. Multiplayer is no longer fun and it's a gamble wether or not you actually get to enjoy the game without running into a TKing or map glitching player.
Please stop releasing rebalances and just make multiplayer good by adding a votekick system.

arockstar2

Recruit
Best answers
I second this. The report function, while perhaps well intentioned, doesn’t seem to be enforced. Vote kick would allow players the ability to decide to give the boot to those who are wasting other people’s time(running around map as last one alive), being jerks, team killing, glitching, whatever.

Alyss

Master Knight
Best answers
I think it would be good but people would abuse it ngl. I can already see people polling to kick the top player of the other team to win

Mushbeast

Sergeant
Best answers
@Alyss A lot of games these days limit votekick to your own team, which seems to solve a lot of those problems.
People will always find a way to abuse these systems, but to be honest it always seems to be one or two trollers against an entire server of regular players, in which case votekick would come in handy. I don't think this will fix all the problems though as if you votekick a teammate in a matchmade game then you'll be down a player anyway.

Aprikosenmann

Sergeant at Arms
Best answers
Votekick is bull****. Look at CSGO... You make one mistake as last living person and one will start the votekick for sure. I mean most of those toxic votekicks get declined but it simply increases the toxicity of the match.

FearSpear

Sergeant
Best answers
Gonna have to agree with Alyss and Apricot man here... The solution here is privately administrated servers run by the community.

Best answers
alright, we officially need NeoGK to run the multiplayer of the game. That'd probably be the best lol
Just a reminder that warband had votekicks and had no issues :smile:

I'd also gladly get votekick bullied off a team by a clan so I can just find a new game to join instead of being forced to rejoin the same game with the same ******* over and over again.

sammytobe

Recruit
Best answers
Please add a a votekick system. It will solve 90% of problems with toxic TKing or map glitch abusing players.
I think at this point I speak for at least 90% of the community with this. I personally hit my breaking point today when all 3 of the games I tried to play had a TKer in it. Multiplayer is no longer fun and it's a gamble wether or not you actually get to enjoy the game without running into a TKing or map glitching player.
Please stop releasing rebalances and just make multiplayer good by adding a votekick system.
Vote kick would be great, maybe even a trial run of it. Reporting people would probably go down. It would be nice to kick the people who use the n word nonstop and team kill.

Best answers
Vote kick would be great, maybe even a trial run of it. Reporting people would probably go down. It would be nice to kick the people who use the n word nonstop and team kill.
Isn't there a profanity filter already? I'm all for that freedom of speech and dont give a **** what others want to say
They should probably fix the thing where the whole chat box goes blank if you make a message longer than the size of it though

sammytobe

Recruit
Best answers
Isn't there a profanity filter already? I'm all for that freedom of speech and dont give a **** what others want to say
They should probably fix the thing where the whole chat box goes blank if you make a message longer than the size of it though
If there is a profanity filter please tell me how to activate it. But the team killing is something everyone can get behind to vote kick.