[Plaza] - Main Topic

Do you support the Europe 1805 - II version?

• Yes, I do

Votes: 756 78.2%
  • Yes, I do

Votes: 211 21.8%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Did check university. Great stuff. Organizing regiments is a fantastic stuff. Now I can lead much more men as guy that leads a regiment of let say 20 people now counts as 1 man.
New question  :lol: ; How do I upgrade a fort? Tried moving around but didn't have much luck. I got it as a reward for serving great KuK  :twisted:

Thanx

Any tip on creating a interprise? As... i don't know... checking the products that the city already sell? This would work on Breweries, Mines (having London to produce more iron would be a dream for my blacksmith), and etc... but a Chapel? Hospital?

RodriguesSting said:
Any tip on creating a interprise? As... i don't know... checking the products that the city already sell? This would work on Breweries, Mines (having London to produce more iron would be a dream for my blacksmith), and etc... but a Chapel? Hospital?
I don't think you need to feed your enterprizes with resources, or sell the products; You just get an amount of money each weeak/month out of your enterprises. I believe.

Captured Joe said:
RodriguesSting said:
I don't think you need to feed your enterprizes with resources, or sell the products; You just get an amount of money each weeak/month out of your enterprises. I believe.

I noticed this. Only wanted to know if there is any way to keep an instead income, or if there is an more recommended enterprise for an situation, etc.

PS: I opened an Brewery in Dublin because... you know... Irish people... stereotypes... God, i fell awful. Anyway, there is a f*cktoon of beer on the market (didn't checked before, but the least ethical answer [because i am not really sure, because i dont know anything about Dublin's economy during that period] is that they already produced that number before). However, i don't think my brewery contributed to that production. Why? My last weekly income were of around 500. The max, accordinlgy to the Mayor, would be 2000, if i remember. So, my conclusion is that... i am racist... and the income probably isn't random.

SirAlbert said:
Will medals be wearable in a future? It would be really cool.

Best way this can be done if there was some sort of generic looking late 18th century uniform which has the first three medals of the list at a time given to you with the 3rd medal of the early, middle and late medal award sets.

It requires a lot of work as a person skinning and rigging will have reskin and rig all 21 nations own unique medals. You have to reskin this uniform three times for every nation.

This mod would go far with two or three more dedicated model and skinning guys.

Sean, only France, Russia, Montenegro, Prussia, Austria and I think Britain have their own medals, the rest use Prussian medals as far as I am informed =D

Agovic said:
Sean, only France, Russia, Montenegro, Prussia, Austria and I think Britain have their own medals, the rest use Prussian medals as far as I am informed =D

Still, that six nations. That means reskinning a single jacket at least twenty times. I'd like to see it happen myself as a dandy and all though.

When is the next patch coming to nail down the last of these pesky release issues may I ask?

Captured Joe said:
Maybe the solution is to make Medals like Gloves, you can put one on and it appears on a fixed place on the body...?

Not a bad idea, but how will you rig it so it doesn't clip into uniforms without smooth fronts?

SeanBeansShako said:
Lower your graphics to under 85 and pick the lowest NPCs town walker option in Europe 1805 Options in your Report tab of the World Map UI.

Just to get back to you:

Thanks a lot :grin:. Working wonderfully now!

* More than 8 ranks are awaiting for you. (from Corporal to Marshall)
How do you do this? The only thing I've found is to get a commission, and I'd like to be a common soldier rather than an officer.
* Join a country, go to the warrant officer in towns and ask for troops
Where is the Warrant Officer? I found that I can only recruit from villages.

Gladiator12 said:
* More than 8 ranks are awaiting for you. (from Corporal to Marshall)
How do you do this? The only thing I've found is to get a commission, and I'd like to be a common soldier rather than an officer.
* Join a country, go to the warrant officer in towns and ask for troops
Where is the Warrant Officer? I found that I can only recruit from villages.

After your renown, you get ranks.

The Warant officer is in the towns in the boulevard area.

Back
Top Bottom