[Plaza] - Main Topic

Do you support the Europe 1805 - II version?

• Yes, I do

Votes: 756 78.2%
  • Yes, I do

Votes: 211 21.8%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Any chance to see version 2.3 released?
I thougth it was already in development when the mod was stopped, so maybe finishing it would not be a big effort.

Hi - I'm getting into the game pretty late. Was just looking for a cool mod to resurrect my dusty copy of M&B when I stumbled across this one...

I'm currently downloading the 2.2 mod file however the Nexusmods link appears to be dead?  At least it isn't loading for me at the moment.  Any other mirrors/links I can try?

Thanks!

For now I am focusing on A New Era, a new mod for Warband: http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,281485.0.html.

I'm currently downloading the 2.2 mod file however the Nexusmods link appears to be dead?  At least it isn't loading for me at the moment.  Any other mirrors/links I can try?
There is a link below the Nexus one leading to Moddb.

Hello everyone! I encountered a problem with the 1805 II Mod (Version 2.2). Everytime when I am in a castle or city the game crashes when I want to "go on a walk through th streets". The error says that M&B has encountered an error and has to exit. Does anybody have an idea?

EDIT: It also crashed when I want to leave a place. Seems that this is an issue with Microsofts Visual C++.

I am now a vassal of Prussia, but when I go to the warrant officer on the boulevard I cannot recruit regiments, I have only the choice between the options "tell me what you do" and "never mind".

What is wrong?

So, I got an odd error here. Testing the Entrench ability, and got ambushed by a large group of Janissary. So, get to the fight scene and I can't use my Combat Abilities, but it was no big loss to me. So we exchange rounds, they take out all my companions, and eventually myself. Then...nothing. After a couple of seconds, I try to retreat, and I can't. It's just stuck there, with the Janissaries looking bored, and me on the floor. I had to Alt+f4 after a minute because it just wasn't progressing.

So, is there a bug with the defeat triggers when Encamping?

Also, my character is not placed on the minimap, which makes finding where I am in relation to the enemy difficult.

Two more Questions:

Number 1: Why can the Mod only be played at 50% of detail degree? Some of the textures look a bit ugly imo. Is it planned to improve this respectively is it planned to improve the textures?

Number 2: How do I get promoted? What shall I do to get a higher rank?

1. No idea, probably no fix to that.
2. Event

This mod is (not completly) dead. Quinn might return, when he gets sick of fixing Nova aetas bugs. And that will be never.

Back
Top Bottom