Player's Guides

Users who are viewing this thread

my little "guide" - Viking Conquest: Starting choices effects on stats

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=356134613

http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,320281.0.html

laccas said:
why system auto name my kingdom as 'player's supporter'. any one know how to change it? thanks
Hi laccas,
This is a thread to talk about the player guide made by member of the community. For specific doubts please:
1- try to find a thread about that topic
2- open a new one if and only if you don't find any.

But... you can change your kingdom name and color in the character panel (c-key).

i have already swore allegiance to England and on that quest to take that castle. however i noticed that my companions kinda....suck for example brunhild i am trying to build her primary as the healer of the party but making her melee would mean she will keep getting knocked out which means i wont get my heal affect, so i went for an archer build however she always ALWAYS goes into melee mode even thou i took all of her melee weapons away , i did see her see her bow once or twice but mostly going melee
Bodo kinda dies quicker more than he kills and i am not entirely sure how do i Build him proper, should i give him a spear or a sword ? medium light or heavy equipment ?
I also have those 2 random companions i don't remember their names, one is called doccho-something like that and the other is an engineer i got after the cave quest
also is there a way to get solvieg back?

Can you add a link to a list of where to find all companions, both in an outside of story mode?  I did find a list, but I had to do a LOT of digging and I'm not sure I could find it again.

HunterAlpha1 said:
Can you add a link to a list of where to find all companions, both in an outside of story mode?  I did find a list, but I had to do a LOT of digging and I'm not sure I could find it again.

guides are made by players. Create one and devs will add it to the OP (link)  :smile:

Thumrad said:
Are thre some expanation about the reputation system and how it works in relation to other factions?

Guides thread is for guides, not questions  :smile:

1) Visit the OP (first post in this thread) for a bunch of links to guides

2) Visit the Q&A thread and use the search feature (top right side of this website). Search on "this topic"

Keywords to try:

That will give you plenty of posts about it.

If you still can't find what you are looking for then post a question there

Cheers

kalarhan said:
Thumrad said:
Are thre some expanation about the reputation system and how it works in relation to other factions?

Guides thread is for guides, not questions  :smile:

1) Visit the OP (first post in this thread) for a bunch of links to guides

2) Visit the Q&A thread and use the search feature (top right side of this website). Search on "this topic"

Keywords to try:

That will give you plenty of posts about it.

If you still can't find what you are looking for then post a question there

Cheers

Got it!

Back
Top Bottom