Need More Info players crashing the servers

Users who are viewing this thread

Do you guys have any information on how to reproduce this issue? Please open bug topics in the Technical Support board next time.
So, I don't know how it works on Bannerlord, but I do know how it worked for warband, and it's probably a similar logic. You basically had to glitch out of the map with the horse punch glitch, but by being on a horse yourself. (Was easier to reproduce if you were 2) Then you had to find a 2D texture outside of the map, and jump with the horse in it. The horse would die off map and would keep falling, making an infinite number of horses die, making the server crash. If someone is crashing the server within the game, I am pretty sure that he is doing it with horses. Only way to prevent it was either to disable the horses despawn or to add solid textures outside the map (which wasn't possible in native if I'm not mistaken)

Hi Taleworlds,

I am requesting that you give Xeno a permanent ban. He is well known across the player base for crashing games on the NA servers - evidence on this thread and on reddit here. Additional screenshots of player complaints about Xeno can be provided upon request.

Xeno has now renamed himself to [BTL] . T H O R . Steam profile is linked below. The profile is private but hopefully you can confirm via IP or other server logs that he changed his name to ban him.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom