Need More Info players crashing the servers

Users who are viewing this thread

plowdozer

Recruit
I was playing a game of captain when a player named xeno joined and said he was going to crash the server. He counted down in chat from 3 and when he got to 1 the server crashed. Im not sure how they are doing it but it seems some players have a way of purposely crashing the servers.

I was playing a game of captain when a player named xeno joined and said he was going to crash the server. He counted down in chat from 3 and when he got to 1 the server crashed. Im not sure how they are doing it but it seems some players have a way of purposely crashing the servers.

He definitely does it on purpose, he does this constantly when he is in games with us. All he does is run away at the end of the match when he loses and/or glitches outside the map to prolong the game because he is a sore loser. Then when everyone in the game but him, even his own team, complains about all the time he is wasting by be a coward and glitch exploiting he defends himself saying, "Let me play the way i want to." Total cop-out to hide how bad he is.

Now his new troll scam is to just crash the game because he can't lose like an adult.

Bad form sir, bad form.

. All he does is run away at the end of the match when he loses and/or glitches outside the map to prolong the game because he is a sore loser. Then when everyone in the game but him, even his own team, complains about all the time he is wasting by be a coward and glitch exploiting he defends himself saying, "Let me play the way i want to." Total cop-out to hide how bad he is.
If the game is so bad that he can do things such as crash the server by going into an accessible spot, or glitch out of the map, then maybe you shouldn't care too deeply about the game to begin with.

If the game is so bad that he can do things such as crash the server by going into an accessible spot, or glitch out of the map, then maybe you shouldn't care too deeply about the game to begin with.

While I understand your sentiment, you are reading too much into what I wrote lol. Xeno's actions are nothing more than an annoyance, not to mention as soon as the crash spot is fixed he will be stuck just delaying every round of every game which is even less annoying. It's actually pretty fun making him rage to the point that he hides his win badges cuz everyone was making fun of him for being so bad lol.

Besides it's an early access release; to expect no bugs like a crash spot is too demanding and unrealistic.

Several players doing this now. Every time my team is about to win they crash it. 4 in a row right now with a guy named TrollMaster.

@Razzyrazz I suggest you to make a video about this and either send it to Callum or Marda to inform them about this.

A video would be nice. If it happens several times then you can record it several times and upload each video as proof.

Not that people don't believe you, but there is the chance that he might be just saying things and the server crashing randomly so thats why :wink:

It's definitely not random, so I guess multiplayer will be even more dead when ppl get frustrated by these trolls.

And the server ctd 2 minutes after...

20200628231621_1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom