Playerbase shrinking rapidly -10% in the last month

Users who are viewing this thread

-10% Gain in the last month...
Considering we are on track to full release by around march of next year I just cant see how you can pull off increasing your player count at the current rate of development.
Especially if you are ignoring the most requested features of the player base (example: custom servers and a load out system in MP)

There has to be a point where you have to pull your head out of the dirt and start fulfilling the player bases needs, we don't want your esports or skins.
The day there is a direct Competitor that actually values its players and modders this franchise will absolutely die unless Taleworlds wise up

unknown.png

I'm sorry, but this is important how? The game is on EA, that should be worrying only when it's fully released.

But dipping below 10k is still quite a redflag that whats going on with Bannerlord is not good.
I mean look at a game like Total War Warhammer 2, that came out over 3 years ago and 35k for that game is still Low.
Witcher 3 is 5 1/2 years old now and is averaging 16k players even before sale.

You can look for as many excuses as you want, the harsh truth is that Bannerlord so far is a failure aside from initial sale.

This, usually singe player games fix at a constant baseline with slight decrease/increase. From the chart it looks like its constantly decreasing, at this rate no one going to play.

Do you also thank Pong for every video game that followed? I personally don't. Sure you are right, TW did a great with creating the genre, but back in the day when they created it they worked with the community on it. The founders of TW some dude and his wife, i can't recall their names i am sorry, did develop this genre hand in hand with the community and created something big.
They stopped doing that for some reason afterwards, and we see how it ended. We saw that in the past with multiple, way bigger, way more influental developers. Blizzard, greatest example. Once beloved
Wow, this place still sucks.

I am waiting for more substance before I return to the game, but I'm more disappointed in the whiny babies on the forum than the game oe what TW has made.

I'm pretty sure someone told all of them that the louder they whine, the more entitled they act, and the more dramatic their false claims are, the more free crap they'll get.

It works with their mommies.

Im more disappointed that they decided to charge like $60 bucks for a unreleased bugged game. Even AAA companies charge that price

I'm more disappointed they advertised it as early access, you bought it(or mom bought it for you), and now you're refusing to take responsibility for buying a game in early access.

No one tricked you. Grow a pair, start acting like a grown man by taking responsibility for your actions, and be constructive to help.

Or don't. Just sit there and whine with the rest of the babies until someone gives you a sippy cup full of warm milk.

I'm more disappointed they advertised it as early access, you bought it(or mom bought it for you), and now you're refusing to take responsibility for buying a game in early access.

No one tricked you. Grow a pair, start acting like a grown man by taking responsibility for your actions, and be constructive to help.

Or don't. Just sit there and whine with the rest of the babies until someone gives you a sippy cup full of warm milk.

Ironic, you are the crybaby getting angry over my very own criticism. Immaturity at its finest.

Who's fault it is that you bought an early access game for full price, expecting it to be finished?

Let me guess, nothing is ever your fault.
You just went on and insulted pretty much everyone on here who is not satisfied with the status of the game and is openly criticizing it.
That is the most childish behaviour I can imagine. Yet you put yourself up on your own personal imaginative morale throne.
Good job

Double posting again-merged
You just went on and insulted pretty much everyone on here who is not satisfied with the status of the game and is openly criticizing it.
That is the most childish behaviour I can imagine. Yet you put yourself up on your own personal imaginative morale throne.
Good job

Post links to your accusation.

Just because I'm not afraid to tell people when they're acting like whiney, entitled cry babies, doesn't mean I'm insulting them.

Either, start being constructive and helpfull, or get your sippy cup and go find your "safe place" because I'm not the guy that is going to coddle you while you fill the message board with negativity and things people owe you. If you need someone to hold you and tell you everything is going to be all right after continually offering nothing but negative feedback, look around you. Your safe place is full of people crying for a warm sippy cup.

Don't think everyone is going to join the group cry.

Some of us are going to tell you to be responsible for buying an early access game and then occasionally offer something positive to the board.

Who said I didn't refund it?

Then why are you still here: so you can make sure everyone hears you cry? Some of us dont want to listen to it. Either be constructive or jam that bottle of warm milk in your mouth so the people that are constructive don't have to listen to you cry.

Post links to your accusation.

Just because I'm not afraid to tell people when they're acting like whiney, entitled cry babies, doesn't mean I'm insulting them.

Either, start being constructive and helpfull, or get your sippy cup and go find your "safe place" because I'm not the guy that is going to coddle you while you fill the message board with negativity and things people owe you. If you need someone to hold you and tell you everything is going to be all right after continually offering nothing but negative feedback, look around you. Your safe place is full of people crying for a warm sippy cup.

Don't think everyone is going to join the group cry.

Some of us are going to tell you to be responsible for buying an early access game and then occasionally offer something positive to the board.
And again nothing but hostility.
And I was trying to give positive feedback for months after release. But they just ignore everyone on here.
But again, you do nothing but insulting for the past 10 posts.
The worst about that is you are not even funny. You are just insulting.

Who's fault it is that you bought an early access game for full price, expecting it to be finished?

Let me guess, nothing is ever your fault.

To be fair, when a game's been in development for 8 years, and the developers say it is only a year away, you assume it's near completion. That bug fixes, polishing, optimization and modding tools will be the concerns of EA, not still adding core features demo'd back in 2018.

You're right, buyer beware. But it is pretty misleading to claim, as I cannot fathom how that one year target was reached when even SP perks weren't fully implemented. TW either knowingly chose the "best" timeframe to "encourage" sales, or have so little clue what's going on in their own engine they just guessed a timeframe. And I don't think it's the latter.

. Either be constructive or jam that bottle of warm milk in your mouth so the people that are constructive don't have to listen to you cry.

My advice was constructive, I dont think the price fits near the quality of the game offered. As for you with the "baby thing", your immaturity continues to baffle me.

I will never get why anyone gets hate for criticizing this company. Its as if you guys want to get ripped off

Its not the criticism, its the outright whining that is so bad here.

I agree with a lot of criticism of this incomplete and empty game and that is why I haven't played in the last 6 months or so. But some of thebpostere here need an additional hobby. Come back later and check on the game later, or be helpful and send usefull reports and analysis of the game to the devs that actually communicate here.

It kinda gets a little boring after 200 hours. Waiting for formerly spoken of content and then new content/mechanics to enjoy the game again. I hate relying on mods and so I don't... even though they are totally recommended for the M&B games... I just want the family/dynasty, criminal underworld... and kingdom management (with lots of stuff to spend gold on, like hiring patrols, military trainers, caravans, workshops, villages.. perhaps even investing in nomadic tribes that wander around raiding and selling loot, giving us a cut as their Haan).

Back
Top Bottom