Player Opinion Polls Concerning Multiplayer Balance

Users who are viewing this thread

Never played Mercenaries, is it similar to CRPG? Because the way crpg handles it isn't exactly what I'm talking about. In Mordhau you have a limited number of points, from weapons to perks they each cost some points.
kxk3t3butbv21.png
Its not a perfect idea, the devs would still have to balance weapon, armor, perks, and other equipment costs. Just would be something fresh, I just feel factions are a bit stale.
It's slightly different. On merc you have limited stats for your character (allowing you to buy certain weapons/armors) so the result is the same at the end. I'm using merc example because I believe it would work better for BL than Mordhau's.
SFcRsip.png

It's slightly different. On merc you have limited stats for your character (allowing you to buy certain weapons/armors) so the result is the same at the end. I'm using merc example because I believe it would work better for BL than Mordhau's.
Yeah that's interesting, I would like to see that over what we have now. Doubt Taleworld's would try it.

Yeah that's interesting, I would like to see that over what we have now. Doubt Taleworld's would try it.
Love both ideas but I do think the grind might put off new players. What’s nice about mord is that it’s so accessible for new players, and has so much customization. I would like custom armor for warband however instead of having heavy, medium, light like in mord

I think in a multi-class game like MnB a Mordhau system would trend towards pretty similar builds for inf, archer, and cav, which wouldn't be a very interesting game in the end. Planning around the strengths and weaknesses of faction matchups added depth to Warband.

I think in a multi-class game like MnB a Mordhau system would trend towards pretty similar builds for inf, archer, and cav, which wouldn't be a very interesting game in the end. Planning around the strengths and weaknesses of faction matchups added depth to Warband.
Yes, but khergit exluced, all factions were playable. It's not the case for bannerlord atm. 2 factions are totally useless and one is always certain to win. (Again I am talking of two teams of equal strength)

Idk why people keep bringing up another class system, it will never get implemented. We will keep that one, either a ****ty version or a good one if we fight for it. It takes way too much effort/time/money to change it at this point.

You would need to plan and rewrite thousands (bit less than 30k) lines of xml code and then balance the new system from the get go. Last patch they changed 10 lines...

Last edited:
Idk why people keep bringing up another class system, it will never get implemented. We will keep that one, either a ****ty version or a good one if we fight for it. It takes way too much effort/time/money to change it at this point.

You would need to plan and rewrite thousands (bit less than 30k) lines of xml code and then balance the new system from the get go. Last patch they changed 10 lines...
I guess it's mostly ideas for modders who'll make this game good for comp

Back
Top Bottom