SP - General Player notes in the encyclopedia

Users who are viewing this thread

I would like the ability to type my own notes in the encyclopedia. It would be a good way for me to keep up with grudges, and other little playthrough specific things.

I really enjoy an immersive story and keeping small notes specific to the current playthrough would help.

Last edited by a moderator:
I like this.

Every section having a place to leave notes would be helpful for merchant plays also. It would let you easily keep track of what raw and process materials are kept in each city.

This is a great idea, I keep having to look up the same info over and over, especially locations. If I could write it all with the Kingdom notes that would be awesome.

I actually think the encyclopedia would be better if it didn't give you all the available information about every faction, character or place until you've actually discovered them for yourself.
Game concepts, fine - include all that from the start. Plus maybe some basic stuff about the faction whose culture your own character comes from.
But aside from that, let us open up the encyclopedia as we play, revealing the detailed connections and loyalties between characters and places as we find them or meet them.

I actually think the encyclopedia would be better if it didn't give you all the available information about every faction, character or place until you've actually discovered them for yourself.
Game concepts, fine - include all that from the start. Plus maybe some basic stuff about the faction whose culture your own character comes from.
But aside from that, let us open up the encyclopedia as we play, revealing the detailed connections and loyalties between characters and places as we find them or meet them.

Like a Fog of War option, that would be great

I think my character needs to know something. They didn't spend their first 30 years of life living under a rock. It's hard to say character to character what's a character should know so I'm fine with the system of convenience.

That would be interesting. Have it as a option so if people want to know all they could

I would like the ability to type my own notes in the encyclopedia. It would be a good way for me to keep up with grudges, and other little playthrough specific things.

I really enjoy an immersive story and keeping small notes specific to the current playthrough would help.
Sounds similar to an idea I had a while back which was keeping a diary, would be completely optional but man would it add a lot to world-building and immersion, and of course characterization along with all the other supporting elements and features which are hopefully being worked on as we speak.

Sounds similar to an idea I had a while back which was keeping a diary, would be completely optional but man would it add a lot to world-building and immersion, and of course characterization along with all the other supporting elements and features which are hopefully being worked on as we speak.

If feels stupid to have to keep a set of notes in my phone to keep up with stuff. Plus, I tend to play just a bit longer than I should (just one more battle before bed.... 2 hours later) and forget where I was if it takes me more than a day to play again, which is common. The story in my head gets complicated.

Back
Top Bottom