Player non-stop trolling and being racist.

Users who are viewing this thread

Polik098

Recruit
Hi team, I love the game so far, but there is a single individual non-stop trolling and being super toxic which makes me and many others quit early a lot of days. Virtually every day a player named 'Flutter' is on the custom server siege lobbies just constantly trolling. He blocks his team in the spawn buildings, or blocks off important stairs all while being super toxic and racist in chat. There is no team damage, no admins and no vote kick/ban systems which means there is nothing we can do. I also can't find a place to report him, hence my thread here. Below are 3 images of him trolling over 2 maps, in one image, while he is blocking some stairs, you can see his message "sory Kunt kant let anyone thru or else all jews get thru".

If you enter the Oceania custom siege maps anytime between 4pm AEST and 10pm AEST and ask in chat almost every regular can verify this. I know this is probably not the place to post this but as far as i can tell there is no place for something like this. Any action would be greatly appreciated, or if not, the right place to post this where it will get action will do. I can tolerate a little bit of trolling, but this guy does it like it's his job, pulling 6 hour trolling sessions almost every days.

Thanks,
Polik098,

Bruh I wish would could kill flutter... In the game of course.

Seriously tho, the guy does it like it is his job, that is such a good description. People be saying "just ignore him and he will stop" newsflash, he doesn't stop and he probably never will.

Yeah, the trolling in game is kinda reprehensible.

I personally don't see a problem with smack talking in chat. Should they add chat mods a part of the fun will be gone.

Yeah, the trolling in game is kinda reprehensible.

I personally don't see a problem with smack talking in chat. Should they add chat mods a part of the fun will be gone.
In fact, every nation has its own sad history. This is just a game, not trollers' amusement park. We paid for this game, just for the fun of it and not for the endless arguments. In my opinion, mutual respect should be a consensus. If some people wanna pollute the game environment, I couldn't agree more if the admins to kick those trollers out.

Last edited:
In fact, every nation has its own sad history. This is just a game, not trollers' amusement park. We paid for this game, just for the fun of it and not for the endless arguments. In my opinion, mutual respect should be a consensus. If some people wanna pollute the game environment, I couldn't agree more if the admins to kick those trollers out.
Maybe it ends up being something you say, or due to what you are. I don't like promoting slippery slopes.

Maybe it ends up being something you say, or due to what you are. I don't like promoting slippery slopes.
It all depends on the quality of the moderator in that case which is scary in some cases , like if it’s a community run one it can get really bad with the power trip situation.

Back
Top Bottom