Player faction troops

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheMango55

Regular
I think it would be great if you could recruit villagers from the towns you take, which would be custom equippable based on their level.

They could be like the rangers from Band of Warriors, but they could still have a three branch tree (archer, infantry, and cavalry) which you could of course equip how you want.

I think this could do a lot to help immersion, to make the player feel like he is actually the leader of a unique group.

EDIT: Damnit, I just realised this could go in the suggestion thread.  :oops:

Merge this one with that, or lock it, if you want.

Sorry.

Hey, i really love this mod, however how can you breakoff from a faction without losing your fiefs? Also, whens the next release due out?

TheMango55 said:
I think it would be great if you could recruit villagers from the towns you take, which would be custom equippable based on their level.

They could be like the rangers from Band of Warriors, but they could still have a three branch tree (archer, infantry, and cavalry) which you could of course equip how you want.

I think this could do a lot to help immersion, to make the player feel like he is actually the leader of a unique group.

EDIT: Damnit, I just realised this could go in the suggestion thread.  :oops:

Merge this one with that, or lock it, if you want.

Sorry.

This is something that is planned for, eventually.  Locking this thread though, because it belongs in suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom