Player Exploitation of the TK Ban System

Users who are viewing this thread

Crypex

Veteran
The Ban system is not effective and is very lackluster. It is very easy to exploit it and actively tk people without facing any form of consequences.

This is how you can manipulate the system. Since the system is automatic a player can stack up with another player and have each other alternate hits on players. You can run an archer class or anything and use the archer class to open up teammates and have them die while alternating hits on players. This would make it so that the player griefing while stacked can easily ignore getting banned while ruining the game for other players. Had that happen for me for 3-4 rounds in a row and it is very common with players that find ways to grief games. Technically the player only landed 4 hits in 30 seconds but having been stacked you can run 2-3 players and kill anyone without facing any form of consequence for your actions.

I have noticed some players being aware of this and exploiting this problem in the game.

A solution to this problem would be having team damage be stackable throughout the game, if a stacked team chooses to team hit the team hitting then if they reach 100 the system will report it and if the player does report any of the people in the stack then they would be investigated.

Since the system is automatic
We don't have any automatic system for punishments. All the punishment are applied by us. And all players are expected to follow the Code of Conduct. If you see someone who is not playing by the rules, report them. IF you are not playing by the rules, you can wait until your punishment is over.

The Ban system is not effective and is very lackluster. It is very easy to exploit it and actively tk people without facing any form of consequences.

This is how you can manipulate the system. Since the system is automatic a player can stack up with another player and have each other alternate hits on players. You can run an archer class or anything and use the archer class to open up teammates and have them die while alternating hits on players. This would make it so that the player griefing while stacked can easily ignore getting banned while ruining the game for other players. Had that happen for me for 3-4 rounds in a row and it is very common with players that find ways to grief games. Technically the player only landed 4 hits in 30 seconds but having been stacked you can run 2-3 players and kill anyone without facing any form of consequence for your actions.

I have noticed some players being aware of this and exploiting this problem in the game.

A solution to this problem would be having team damage be stackable throughout the game, if a stacked team chooses to team hit the team hitting then if they reach 100 the system will report it and if the player does report any of the people in the stack then they would be investigated.
I hope you realize what you've just done by posting this publicly

We don't have any automatic system for punishments. All the punishment are applied by us. And all players are expected to follow the Code of Conduct. If you see someone who is not playing by the rules, report them. IF you are not playing by the rules, you can wait until your punishment is over.

In the code of conduct this is listed: "The TaleWorlds community accepts and welcomes everyone, no matter their colour, ethnicity, nationality, religion, gender identity or sexual orientation."

My question I guess, is why exactly is that in there? I am totally with you guys on this stance but I feel like that isn't conduct related, this statement in its full specifications at least. Maybe say something along the lines of anyone that is attacking any person due to "THIS" (What's listed) will be punished etc...

I don't know I guess it bothers me because it's just a company statement in the wrong area.

In the code of conduct this is listed: "The TaleWorlds community accepts and welcomes everyone, no matter their colour, ethnicity, nationality, religion, gender identity or sexual orientation."

My question I guess, is why exactly is that in there? I am totally with you guys on this stance but I feel like that isn't conduct related, this statement in its full specifications at least. Maybe say something along the lines of anyone that is attacking any person due to "THIS" (What's listed) will be punished etc...

I don't know I guess it bothers me because it's just a company statement in the wrong area.
You're not going to be banned because you're black. Something you are born with and something you can not control.

Someone hoping the complete extinction of a race is not what cover the "Taleworlds community accepts and welcomes everyone".

That's what they meant i think at least.

Back
Top Bottom