Version number
e1.5.8
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.

40i4

Recruit
Summary: I own three towns and their dungeons are full of soldier prisoners, yet when I choose "Manage prisoners" option the dungeon is empty. The prisoners appeared out of nowhere, possibly donated by other parties - I didn't leave a single men in prison
How to Reproduce: Become an owner of a ctiy while being a part of a kingdom. Wait and observe how prisoners are piling up. Enter the dungeon and see that it is empty
Media (Screenshots & Video): https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1_BjRZ7CHs2j9E4fmMT28XPP5Jytazi3g?usp=sharing
Computer Specs:
GPU: Nvidia GeForce RTX 2060 Super
CPU: Intel Core i7 9700 3GHz
RAM: 32GB
Motherboard: MSi Z390 A-PRO

Last edited:
Hello, yes the prisoners are high likely donated by other parties. But, you being unable to transfer those or other prisoners is intentional to prevent exploits.

Hello, yes the prisoners are high likely donated by other parties. But, you being unable to transfer those or other prisoners is intentional to prevent exploits.
I guess that would make sense. It does sound exploitable ... I think?
I thought it was a bug.
I just recently won a "Sally out fight" it was my troops and my garrison vs 6 enemy lords. I captured 3 of them but the other 3 are in ym dungeon and I don't have access to them. I assume they were captured by my garrison?

Back
Top Bottom