Player Complaint/Reporting Thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
14174674906_02d9b7a203_o.png
Complaint/Reporting of other players
Here you can report others for any rule breaking they may or may not have commited, in which we will find out if they did after it being reported. Please be respectful when reporting no matter the circumstances. If this happened on an unofficial server you will have to take it up with them, if you cannot we can contact the host(s) on your behalf.

Threads that will be of use -
Global Rules: http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,311593.0.html
Old Thread/Information: http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,239917.0.html​

Reporting Form:
Your I.G. Name:
Their(s) I.G. Name:
What did they do:
Time when it occured:
Date - 00/00/0000 Format:
Screenshot(s):
Server this happened on:
Other Information if any:

Your I.G. Name: Landsknecht_Richard
Their(s) I.G. Name: Alex70
What did they do: Teamkill without any "reason", just standing in the middle of nowhere and got stabbed from behind by him.
Time when it occured: around 14:15 (GMT+1)
Date - 00/00/0000 Format:23.09.2014
Screenshot(s): No scrrens - but multiple testifiers
Server this happened on: Siege Server
Other Information if any: This guy often trolls other people and his behaviour is very conspicuous.

Your I.G. Name:  SkyTime
Their(s) I.G. Name: Knight_Michael_Kruidenberg
What did they do: Initially they started teamkilling one of my clanmembers, Nakki because apparently "MEDICS ARE RETARDED". I killed him in order to stop this and then he proceeded to troll me by jumping in front of me as I was firing my musket and repeatedly attempting to (and succeeding) teamkill me.
Time when it occured: 18.20'ish GMT+2
Date - 00/00/0000 Format: 23.9.2014
Screenshot(s): Got none because apparently Steam overlay isn't working and I cba to **** around with other ****.
Server this happened on: EU2 Siege
Other Information if any: There were numerous Korpi members at the time and at least Nakki can confirm the deeds this imbecile committed.

4tun3 said:
Your I.G. Name: Landsknecht_Richard
Their(s) I.G. Name: Alex70
What did they do: Teamkill without any "reason", just standing in the middle of nowhere and got stabbed from behind by him.
Time when it occured: around 14:15 (GMT+1)
Date - 00/00/0000 Format:23.09.2014
Screenshot(s): No scrrens - but multiple testifiers
Server this happened on: Siege Server
Other Information if any: This guy often trolls other people and his behaviour is very conspicuous.

Hello, please use the Servers/Events board to report, not this thread, sorry for the confusion.
As for the report without any screenshots we cannot do anything.

SkyTime said:
Your I.G. Name:  SkyTime
Their(s) I.G. Name: Knight_Michael_Kruidenberg
What did they do: Initially they started teamkilling one of my clanmembers, Nakki because apparently "MEDICS ARE RETARDED". I killed him in order to stop this and then he proceeded to troll me by jumping in front of me as I was firing my musket and repeatedly attempting to (and succeeding) teamkill me.
Time when it occured: 18.20'ish GMT+2
Date - 00/00/0000 Format: 23.9.2014
Screenshot(s): Got none because apparently Steam overlay isn't working and I cba to **** around with other ****.
Server this happened on: EU2 Siege
Other Information if any: There were numerous Korpi members at the time and at least Nakki can confirm the deeds this imbecile committed.

Hello, please use the Servers/Events board to report, not this thread, sorry for the confusion.
As for the report without any screenshots we cannot do anything.

I have locked this topic to avoid and future confusion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom