Player clones in Uhlun castle

Users who are viewing this thread

F50

Sergeant
So I go to Uhlun castle and exit via the door "go to the town center". This takes me to a scene with a clone of myself standing by several units. In the background is a siege scene, apparently I am besieging the castle. I wonder if I was not bound in vassalage to Sanjar Khan if I would be able to be my own vassal. I can do quests for myself though. He wanted me to raise seven "player" from seven recruits. I declined. Of course, that means I won't be able to get quests for myself ever again, but that's no problem.

As I go up the siege tower and into the castle, I find two more clones of me guarding the entrance and another one by the door to the castle (now I am *sure* I am a cylon). When I entered and left the prison everything was the same except the clone by the door to the castle had now moved to the prison door.

Wasn't this reported for .955?

Saber Cherry said:
F50 said:
He wanted me to raise seven "player" from seven recruits. I declined.

I would have accepted.  What kind of recruits were they, I wonder?

The recruits are also "players"

They don't appear in your party, yet they take up space.
However, luckily the recruits are the same troops he wants you to raise up, so you can get rid of them easily.

You don't have relation with yourself. Nothing comes up when mousing over the clone

Back
Top Bottom