Resolved Player character is kicking mid air without pushing the button when throwing weapon(Javelin) equipped and holding right mouse to block with shield.

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Summary: If I'm in battle or turnaments on foot my pc is kicking around by himself and opens his defense but only if I hold the right mouse button to use the shield. This results in many defeats I could had prevented if my pc wouldn't kicking around without command. This doesn't happens every time but often enough. This issue happens in my older game (Bettanian) and my recently new Game(Sturgia).
How to Reproduce: Join a turnament where they use throwing weapons and shields(Aserai/Khuzait) or start a battle on foot with throwing weapons and shield. Then hold right mouse button to use the shield and the pc will start kicking around.

Edit: he doesn't even use shield bash, just kicking.
Have you used cheats and if so which: No cheats, no mods
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
GPU:
GPU Driver Version:
CPU:
RAM:
Motherboard:
Storage Device (HDD/SSD):

Last edited:
Hey, can you please provide a video of this issue? You can upload it and share the link with me or send it via ticket. To send us a ticket, please visit the www.taleworlds.com site and login to your forum account from the top right. Click to "My Account" and then click to "My Open Tickets". You can create a ticket there and include the file and as well as the forum link of this thread. You can find more info about how to upload files to us with the new ticketing system here. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

Hey, can you please provide a video of this issue? You can upload it and share the link with me or send it via ticket. To send us a ticket, please visit the www.taleworlds.com site and login to your forum account from the top right. Click to "My Account" and then click to "My Open Tickets". You can create a ticket there and include the file and as well as the forum link of this thread. You can find more info about how to upload files to us with the new ticketing system here. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

Thanks for the fast reply. I'll try to take a Video as soon as possible and I hope this issue will occur again in a short amount of time so I can record it.

I've submitted a video via ticket. The ticket has the same name as this thread.

Hey, i have inspected the ticket and the bug you are mentioned is the inteded design for the throwing weapons. If they are in the ranged mode, your stance will be broken if enemy comes closer. You can switch it back to melee by the default "x" button, that way you can hold your ground.

Back
Top Bottom