Player Character Banner colors

Users who are viewing this thread

I understand limited color choices for the players starting banner and sigil. But who else would want to suggest that the colors available to us where not already the colors of the factions running around the map.
Like leave the selection size small if need be but I feel like we could get some individuality while representing our own clan ya know? Anyone else feel this way? Is it possible to suggest to the Devs?
P.S. love this game vanilla and modded

I understand limited color choices for the players starting banner and sigil. But who else would want to suggest that the colors available to us where not already the colors of the factions running around the map.
Like leave the selection size small if need be but I feel like we could get some individuality while representing our own clan ya know? Anyone else feel this way? Is it possible to suggest to the Devs?
P.S. love this game vanilla and modded
Yeah I ran into a huge problem. I usually just do vassal play throughs and decide this time I would do a Vlandian run through so I chose my banner to be red and yellow. However I created my own Kingdom and you guessed it, my Kingdoms banners were red and yellow just like the Vlandian banner. I literally couldn't tell which fiefs were mine and which were Vlandian.

I also find the colors and symbol collections we have to be very limited. There are dozens of shades of red and yellow that would have made my red and yellow Kingdom colors look different and stand out from the Vlandian banner If they would have been available for selection and you should absolutely be able to change your banners colors after you make a Kingdom.

Back
Top Bottom