SP - General Player Caravans

Users who are viewing this thread

EverKira

Recruit
Why are player caravans limited to 30 guards when NPC caravans obviously turn a profit with 50+ guards? Player caravans lose far too often to looters, especially if I have paid the extra 7500 to better outfit them. And I don't know if it's just me, but I never get any trade xp from having multiple profitable caravans running around.

This is something I thought about the other day, too. Seems a bit odd that our "improved" caravans are weaker than pretty much every NPC caravan on the map. And yeah, I've never gotten xp from running caravans, never even thought about it, to be honest, though I think the trade skill does say you gain xp from running caravans. Something to be looked in to.

You should get some xp from running caravans. It would also be nice if caravans increase their size if they are profitable. This way you can start with a cheap caravan, that slowly increases in size when there is money available.
I also like the idea of the mod where you can set caravan trade routes for player caravans.

Back
Top Bottom