In Progress Player can have all quartermaster perks at the same time

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
The skill system forces the player to make choices. When reaching every 25 skill levels he must chose between two perks and renounce the other one. And I don't know where the bug is but using companions role allows to get both perks of every columns in quartermaster skills but not in scout, medicine or engineer skills.

I mean that if the player take a quartermaster perk working only for the quartermaster role but this role is taken by a companion, the player perk works in the party even if the player is not the quartermaster anymore.

If not intended it feels like cheating. But if intended I would like this to work also with scout medicine and engineer. This would reward giving roles to companions instead of making them caravan operators.

Do you have a save file that this issue is experienced?
Do you have a save file of session that you experienced this issue? With your save file, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. For more information regarding how to send us your save files, you can check this thread out. You can find your save file here:
C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves

You can send your save files to us via upload.taleworlds.com site. Please write your username and this threads URL into the description box so that we can find it easier. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

Just sent a save. You can see in party tooltypes on the main campain map screen that the party has quartermaster perk bonuses unlocked by the player but not by the companion party quartermaster.

Back
Top Bottom